Stop editing the default Shopify CSV. Exportify delivers your order exports in exactly the format you need.
Choose automatic email exports as orders come in, or in a daily batch. Exportify saves you time by running exports for you.
Share your Shopify order data with another system. Exportify is compatible with major shipping, accounting and custom production workflows.
* Autumn 2019 Updates *
- Basic XML output now available
- Batch formats with Order Header Row + Line Item Rows + Order Footer Row
- Convert latin accented characters to ASCII during export
Simplify Custom Order Exports
Exportify makes it easy to:
- Export your order data to Excel or any delimited text format in the custom field layout of your choosing
- Process your orders for fulfillment in the format your partners need
- Modify the default order export fields to include only the details that are relevant to you
- Export your orders individually or in a batch
Choose how you would like to receive your order data. Use Exportify to download your orders directly from the order screen to your computer, or email an attachment to a predetermined email address: great to send to a 3PL, warehouse or fulfillment partner, and perfect for getting the right order information to your own production or delivery staff.
Your format. Your schedule. Simplified workflows.
If you need to export orders with a custom layout for CSV, Excel, XML or any delimited text format, Exportify is the app for you.
- Exports your orders individually or in a batch
- Creates a custom Excel, XML, or delimited text format (CSV, TSV, TXT, pipe-delimited, etc)
- Supports output in some basic XML schemas (ask us about yours)
- Access to every field in the Shopify Order API and some Product/Customer API fields.
- Output exactly the field mappings and file layout you want
- Option to download exports directly or email exports automatically to the address of your choice
- Support for large exports (>10,000 orders)
- Optional secondary config selection during export
- “ü” to “ue”
- “Jürgen” to “Jurgen” - OR - “Juergen”
- “Ærøskøbing” to “AEroskobing”
- “ Alençon” to “Alencon”
- “º” to “o” - OR - “”
- “ª” to “a” - OR - “”
Exportify also allows many fields not available in the default Shopify Order Export
- Line Item Properties
- Note attributes
- UTM tags associated with each order
- Customer Tags and Note Attributes
- Custom date/time formatting
- Constants like your 3PL account id
- Store Pickup + Delivery,
- BOLD Product Options,
- Infinite Options,
- Product Customizer,
Pricing 15-day free trial
We provide a free custom setup for your Exportify account.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 59 reviews
Most recent reviews
Very helpful personalized service to help us format order exports to fit our unique shipping needs.
Great app, very helpful staff, Aaron helped me a lot with integration and file export.
Recommended to everyone.
amane heavenly rain
We tried to use this app to create an export for a third party logistics provider. While the requirement was quite specific (and presumably a little more work) the Exportify team said they could do what we needed.
That was the end of the good news. Terrible communication, no commitment to a deadline (even though we clearly communicated that (twice at their request), and despite several requests no updates at all.
In the end they missed the deadline they had requested requested (with over a month notice of when it was), never told us they were not going to deliver and have not been back in touch since.
Find a better app, these guys are not it.
Hi amane heavenly rain,
Thanks for your feedback, and sorry we were not the right fit for your particular requirements. As you mentioned, we investigated with you over a few months of correspondence before you installed Exportify. We even had our developers add a new core feature to attempt to meet your needs.
Our intention was always to find a solution but in the end, requirements for subtotals of row type are not supported with our custom configurations at present.
On August 22nd you installed Exportify. We offer a 15-day free trial during which time we setup custom configs, and it usually takes 1 - 2 business days for basic customizations. Clearly yours took longer, but we tried to meet your requirements up to August 28th, when I explained the problem with the complex subtotal requirements.
Since we have been communicating over the past few weeks I am glad to learn you were able to build a solution with a private app.
Wishing you all the best with your business.