Expressfy Aliexpress dropship

Expressfy Aliexpress dropship

by importify

Aliexpress Dropshipping

Gothinksmart

An extremely useful tool! I have saved so much time by using this app

I was surprised how quick the customer service team was able to help me straight away with any issues.

Iceorca

This app can save a lot of time. Their customer service is outstanding and im really surprised that the app manager on his own contacted me and really helped me. Worth five stars and worth purchase.

Babydealshop

Still in a process of building my first store, installed expressfy after i got recommendation from my mentor. it took me few minutes from the moment i got it installed to the moment i have my store filled with products.

thanks guys, great app.

Amazingstuff190617

Love this app, it has unlimited import products with the basic subscription.

Works well and it does exactly as described.

Clubshopsg

Hat off to Moshe for his rapid support and strategic advice. As good as any in click and post. Excellent trial experience will continue to use in the future. Thanks Moshe for all of the support!

Cest Lheure

This app is awesome. Not fully automatic to fulfill order, but it is very simple and easy to use. Good service. Answer my email in less than an hour.

Patrick Toth

Excellent app, works well. Customer service I dont know as for now havent had a reason to write them :) UP UP UP

Abbey And Holmes

Hat off to Moshe for his rapid support and strategic advice.
A beautiful app that is apparently in design to get even better. As good as any in click and post. Naturally depending on the source editing is always a good idea, but the process itself is flawless. Excellent trial experience will continue to use in the future. Thanks Moshe for all of the support!

Jadasbridalandformal Com

My experience with the Expressfy has been great! It significantly decreases the time needed to import products. I'm developing another Shopify store and will definitely be using Expressfy.

Leshopdolga

It's a great tool, it's so time saving ! Moreover, Moshe is very helpful if ever you have anny issue with the app.