Expressfy Aliexpress dropship

Expressfy Aliexpress dropship

by importify

Aliexpress Dropshipping

Shivr

awesome app and great support. had a little trouble getting the app to work but i got a response from Moshe within an hour or two and he helped out immediately. thank you.

Johnnys Trading Exchange

This App has saved me hundreds of hours of time entering products onto my site. The customer service is AWESOME...When ever I have an issue I can get the developer personally to guide me in the right direction. The price is affordable as well.

Hempico

Loaded app and once I discovered load product button was inside the aliexpress store I was off and running. Loaded several products in minutes. Way to go!

Aves Ligthing

It is an amazing app. Just choose what you want to sell to your customers and add it. That's it basically. Takes all the pain out for data entry. I recommend it all the way. Thanks for bringing this alive guys. Perfectly works for me.

Top Cool Design

Awesome app and great support
And support answer fast
Love this app

888 Products

Excellent app! Very easy to use and the price tracker really puts your mind at ease knowing if the cost price goes up you won't lose any money.

Support from the author so far is very good. I only wish they have this for woocommerce for people who don't use shopify.

Shopexciting

This app is really great.

Because I am a beginner at shopify, I still have to learn a lot.
I wanted to add products from Aliexpress, and I could not get it done with this app (my inexperience).
I asked the developer to help me. And he quickly and professionally helped me.
Within a short time I was able to use the app.
And furthermore, the functionalities were greatly expanded with the new version they just made.
This is a great product, and support. I highly recommend it. Unfortunately there are only 5 stars to be given away.

Chapeau, I would say.

Pureepic

Wow, what an App! I can do this and not be afraid of being a Tech Dinosaur because this App got my back! Thank you!

Theenchantedforest

Great app! Very helpful and useful, and the support is great.

Pksmartshopping

The Expressfy is now my best friend
I love the multiple button functionality

This app made my listing task a fun thing to do and save heaps of time

Thanks the expressfy team Great work !!
Pon