Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by SolverCircle

Create extra and unlimited product options (price per option)

mycustomlove

I love this app, I can create customizable options for my products and price. And the customer support is really good!

Haute Items

Fast and friendly customer support! I needed to add a rather complex monogramming option for one of my products and this made the entire process streamline. Site feels and looks just as I wanted it to.

Urban Modesty Inc

Installed app. Gave developer access. Developers states my theme doesn't support this app. Day later I find a product live on our website with the developers placeholder product. Maybe I would have given this product a better review had not had this experience. You may have a better experience. Mine was a waste of time and I wasn't happy with the live dummy product.

Fusion Crystals

Excellent App & Great customer support.

Pros :

We have been using another app for product customisation, especially photo upload, the main issue we were facing is once the customer clicks on add to cart it takes a few minutes to upload the photo and proceed to check out But there is no notification on the app about the process is ongoing due to which buyer exit from the website because they think the site is frozen. with this app , that issue is fixed. They have process notification symbol, and they can even show a text like " upload going on " - you will have to contact their customer support for that.

Great app - cheers guys .

Cremation Jewelries

Works fine but some difficulties if used with Langify. Excellent technical support.

Hermanus Munchi

Easy to set up (providing I'm doing ti right). Would have liked support to be available while setting it up to ensure all my work doesn't go to waste due to some error. Pity it takes so long to accept the user invite.

Diwinestorage

It doesn't work on Shoptimized Theme. But for standard (old Themes) is good. A lot of features.

Alwayspersonal

What a top app this is! No problem is too big for the developer. We have used this app for a number of our stores and paid extra to have custom work done. Could not recommend enough!

Stickeroo Au

Poor Customer service. Denied their bugs even though it was their code and marked as Solver Circle's code. Also published an old theme created almost a year back without thinking and changed the front end of the store to an almost blank template so my year's worth of work was lost on the front end. Do not recommend them at all unless you're happy with a buggy app as well as them changing things on the front end to affect your live store!

Uptownboost

LOST HUNDREED OF DOLLARS WITH THIS APP BECAUSE SIMPLE! IT DIDN'T WORKED . app didn't charged customers for extra options selected and it's unprofessional to ask them to add an extra amount to the price as they already paid! Contacted them a couple of time they were not ablt to fix the problem! I asked for any discount because with them I lost a lot of money and they said NO hah.... the problem is not in discount ,,, the problem is that app doesn't work and you will lose your time and money! BE CAREFULLY

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7