Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by SolverCircle

Create extra and unlimited product options (price per option)

Christina Guenther Jewelry

This app is easy to use with multiple option products. The interface is user friendly. The customer service is superb.

Medical Equipment Specialists

Works as demonstrated, and the customer support team is very responsive. I would recommend this app for sure. thanks

Seriously Shea Wholesale

Great app that worked seamlessly after install. The team was fast to install and responded to any questions quickly.

Sire USA

Installation team installed and they said it's ready to use. but no... i've set some options but nothing shown on my product page. i've watched guide video several times and still no idea why it's not working. I've sent an email with screen shots of my setting and waited for 12 hours... no any answer. i don't want to spend more time to try this app.. better look for another one.

Berry Cute Kids

The support for this app has been the best! Not had this experience before with other Shopify apps. Thanks

mycustomlove

I love this app, I can create customizable options for my products and price.
And the customer support is really good!

Haute Items

Fast and friendly customer support! I needed to add a rather complex monogramming option for one of my products and this made the entire process streamline. Site feels and looks just as I wanted it to.

Update-
The developers have been the most helpful of any app I've used in answering questions and helping me make site adjustments. This is the only app to use for customization!!!

Urban Modesty Inc

Installed app. Gave developer access. Developers states my theme doesn't support this app. Day later I find a product live on our website with the developers placeholder product. Maybe I would have given this product a better review had not had this experience. You may have a better experience. Mine was a waste of time and I wasn't happy with the live dummy product.

Fusion Crystals

Excellent App & Great customer support.

Pros :

We have been using another app for product customisation, especially photo upload, the main issue we were facing is once the customer clicks on add to cart it takes a few minutes to upload the photo and proceed to check out But there is no notification on the app about the process is ongoing due to which buyer exit from the website because they think the site is frozen. with this app , that issue is fixed. They have process notification symbol, and they can even show a text like " upload going on " - you will have to contact their customer support for that.

Great app - cheers guys .

Cremation Jewelries

Works fine but some difficulties if used with Langify. Excellent technical support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7