Product Options and Customizer

Product Options and Customizer

by SolverCircle

Create extra and unlimited product options (price per option)

Fusion Chemical Corp

The customer service on this app is outstanding. I had install problems and the developers copied my theme and got it to work for me. The app is a perfect solution for our store.

even playing field

Can't fault the app or the service. Very easy to use and fast support to set things up. Lots of options compared to similar apps.

Pawtographed

Wonderful app and excellent customer service! I tried different apps and I can say without a doubt that this is the best app in regards to price and customization. They installed it within the specified period of time and when I asked them to adjust something they fixed it right away. It is also very easy to use.

GetBras

I signed up to this app, but I received a message informing me that they were unable to install it with my theme. They sent me an email informing me that they would come back to me with an update or a possible work around. To date there has been not contact from them.
This is unfortunate as Shopify customer support recommended this app.

Go Pho Yoself

Decent app for the drop down options (food add ons) for our food delivery site. It's still a bit fiddly on my desktop compared to my phone app, but it's fine for me right now. It would be great if there was a function for the customer to choose more than one quantity of the same item, as part of the multi select drop down menu. They have always been very fast to respond to my problems and enquiries. Thank you!

Mary Lou Peters

Just figuring out the app and am pleased with the responsiveness of support...even during the pandemic. We have art images that are available in different matted sizes so needed a pull-down option with different prices. Seems to do that well!

Sprinklecart

Very poor and unprofessional service from the developer. Atleast try to understand the problems of store owners. Thank you

Mable Roads

Great app. Easy to use! I needed help creating custom products. The instructions were easy to follow and the technical help is great!

Central Southern Diesel Performance

I needed to get my website running as soon as possible and did not have time to code options myself. Would recommend

Golf Caddie Outlet Store

This is a great app that really simplifies the process of offering different options, variants, accessories, etc. I highly recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9