Import Order History
Import your Order History while migrating to Shopify. One time setup makes importing your orders from ANY csv file as easy as possible.
Save Time Importing Orders
Save time importing orders from ANY source using our built-in Shopify data mapper. Easily select the fields you want to import.
Line Items, Transactions, etc
Import Multiple line items, transactions and discounts all from a single csv file.
About EZ Importer
FIRST 50 CREDITS FREE
EZ Importer allows you to easily import your orders in bulk to Shopify via CSV. Don't waste time adding Shopify fields by hand, use our customer data mapper to map the field headers in your CSV with Shopify's order fields.
Stop manually adding external orders to your store! With EZ Importer you can easily bulk import your external orders, from multiple sources! Our customers have successfully imported orders from Shopify, Ebay, Amazon, Kickstarter, Indiegogo & Big Commerce just to name a few.
You can have multiple data mappings so you can easily upload your external orders from multiple sources.
How it works in 3 easy steps
- Upload your CSV file.
- Map your CSV file headers to the appropriate Shopify fields.
- Review & import your data with the push of a button!
Link your Orders to Your Products
EZ Importer will link your products with your imported orders by their product SKU.
Manage Inventory on Import.
EZ Importer allows you to manage you inventory while importing your orders. Want your product inventory reduced while importing your orders? No problem!
Import From Another Shopify Store
Our data mapping defaults to Shopify's CSV export format, making it easy to import your orders from ANY Shopify store.
Import Orders Risk Free
Notice a mistake during your import? No problem, simply delete your import and your credits are returned back to you. Only pay for the orders you import!
There's a reason importing orders into Shopify is so easy! Here's why:
- Bulk Import Orders with customer information.
- Migrating to Shopify from another platform? You can easily import historical orders by specifying the date of the order right from your CSV.
- Import closed/archived orders.
- Import Orders with multiple line items.
- Import multiple transactions and tax lines.
- Cancel running imports at any time.
- Partial Imports are supported. If any orders have errors in the CSV file, EZ Importer will import the orders that do not have errors ignoring any orders with errors.
- View the progress of your import in real time.
- Re-use your data mappings for future imports.
- Create multiple custom data mappings for your CSV imports.
- Credit based billing system, pay only for what you use!
Credit Based Pricing
- Credits never expire!
- Each credit is valid for 1 import. A credit is used to import an individual order (not a row) from a csv file.
- Custom CSV Formats
Free to install
Pricing starts at $15 for 100 Imports.
Overall rating Based on 38 reviews
Most recent reviews
Three reasons to use EZ Importer:
-1- Handles HUGE amounts of data easily
-2- Is CLEAR and fast to understand
-3- Amazing responsive customer support
-1- My story: I imported 3.5 years worth of data from a previous platform (Teachable). That was about 31,000 transactions. This only took a few hours.
-2- My story: setting up the headers on the CSV file was the greatest challenge. This app makes it easy to understand what Shopify NEEDS to get as input for data. Really clear. The little help bubbles were very useful.
-3- Sent an email on Friday night, got a reply less than 12 hours later, on Saturday morning. enough said! :)
BONUS: I did try multiple times to import 10 transactions "as a test" to correctly format my data and uncover errors. This app gives you 50 free transactions to import.
So I believed I had "five good shots" at getting my data right then was to pay. But nope. Once I tried 10 transactions, and then deleted those 10 imports, the app would "CREDIT ME BACK" the transactions. That's fantastic!
thanks a lot!
Marc-Andre Seguin JazzGuitarLessons.net
This app seemed intimidating at first but with the great resources and support from Ralph and the HighLevel team I was able to test and re-test to ensure our entire order history data got uploaded to our new Shopify platform successfully. I was very thankful for the resources and support this team provided. Above and beyond! Highly recommend.
We used EZ Importer to get existing orders over to Shopify - it's a pretty straightforward tool and did exactly what we needed. It did take a few attempts to upload the first couple batches, but once we got the data mapping down, it was easy. Definitely recommend!