Bulk Import Orders
Migrate your Order History while migrating to Shopify. One time setup makes bulk importing your orders from ANY CSV file easy.
Save Time Migrating Orders
Save time bulk importing orders from ANY source using our built-in Shopify data mapper. Easily select the fields you want to import.
Line Items, Transactions, etc
Bulk Import Multiple line items, transactions and discounts all from a single csv file.
About EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer
FIRST 50 CREDITS FREE
EZ Importer allows you to easily bulk import your orders to Shopify via CSV. Don't waste time adding Shopify fields by hand, use our customer data mapper to map the field headers in your CSV with Shopify's order fields.
Stop manually adding external orders to your store! With EZ Importer you can easily bulk import your external orders, from multiple sources! Merchants have successfully imported orders from Shopify, Ebay, Amazon, Kickstarter, and Magento just to name a few.
Stop editing your CSV files and upload data not found in your file using our Shopify defaults feature!
Setup multiple data mappings to easily upload your external orders from multiple sources.
How it works in 3 easy steps
- Upload your CSV file.
- Map your CSV file headers to the appropriate Shopify fields.
- Review & import your data with the push of a button!
Link your Orders to Your Products
EZ Importer will link your products with your orders by their product SKU.
Manage Inventory on Import.
Manage your inventory while importing your orders. Want your product inventory reduced while importing your orders? No problem!
Import From Another Shopify Store
Our data mapping defaults to Shopify's CSV export format, making it easy to import your orders from ANY Shopify store.
Easily Migrate your orders from other platforms
We have built in templates that allow you to easily migrate from another Shopify store, Kickstarter, Wix, 3dcart and Squarespace. If you can export your order to CSV than we can easily migrate it to Shopify.
Import Orders Risk Free
Notice a mistake during your import? No problem, simply delete your import and your credits are returned back to you. Re-import as much as you want at no extra cost!
There's a reason importing orders into Shopify is so easy! Here's why:
- Bulk Import Orders with customer information.
- Migrating to Shopify from another platform? Easily import historical orders by specifying the date of the order right from your CSV file.
- Easily Import orders from another Shopify store using our built-in templates.
- Import closed/archived orders.
- Import multiple line items, transactions & tax lines.
- Cancel running imports at any time.
- Email your customers on import (optional).
- Partial Imports supported. If any orders in your CSV file have errors, EZ Importer will import the orders that don't have errors ignoring the rest.
- Re-use your data mappings for future imports.
- Create multiple custom data mappings for your CSV imports.
Credit Based Pricing
- Credits never expire! ONLY pay for what you use!
- Each credit is valid for 1 order. A credit is used to import an individual order (not a row) from a csv file.
- You WILL NOT pay transaction fees on imports.
Free to install
Pricing starts at $20 for 100 Imports.
Most recent reviews
I can't say enough about the customer service. I was struggling to map the fields and was about to give up, but Elizabeth was kind enough to do the mapping for me! Now the app works exactly the way I need and is going to make organizing my partnerships and their orders much easier. Highly recommend. Thank you!
I used this app to help import my orders and customers from our old store which was hosted on GoDaddy's GoCentral online stores. The support from EZ Importer was INCREDIBLE. Super responsive and thorough and I highly recommend this app!
I used this app to import old WooCommerce data into Shopify. The data mapping was pretty intuitive and easy to use. I tested our imports probably 20 times to get it just right, but I was so thankful that I was able to easily delete and redo any imports that looked off without wasting any of the 50 free credits that they provide. The support team is so helpful and responded quickly. Overall, even though data imports are not fun, they really made it as seamless as possible.