Bulk Import Orders
Migrate your Order History while migrating to Shopify. One time setup makes bulk importing your orders from ANY CSV file easy.
Save Time Migrating Orders
Save time bulk importing orders from ANY source using our built-in Shopify data mapper. Easily select the fields you want to import.
Line Items, Transactions, etc
Bulk Import Multiple line items, transactions and discounts all from a single csv file.
About EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer
FIRST 50 ORDERS FREE
EZ Importer allows you to easily bulk import your orders to Shopify via CSV. Don't waste time adding Shopify fields by hand, use our customer data mapper to map the field headers in your CSV with Shopify's order fields.
Stop manually adding external orders to your store! With EZ Importer you can easily bulk import your external orders, from multiple sources! Merchants have successfully imported orders from another Shopify store, Kickstarter, Ebay, Amazon, and Magento just to name a few.
Stop editing your CSV files and upload data not found in your file using our Shopify defaults feature!
Setup multiple data mappings to easily upload your external orders from multiple sources.
How it works in 3 easy steps
- Upload your CSV file.
- Map your CSV file headers to the appropriate Shopify fields.
- Review & import your data with the push of a button!
Import Orders Risk Free
Notice a mistake during your import? No problem, simply delete your import and your credits are returned back to you. Re-import as much as you want at no extra cost!
Link your Orders to Your Products
EZ Importer will link your products with your orders by their product SKU.
Manage Inventory on Import.
Manage your inventory while importing your orders. Want your product inventory reduced while importing your orders? No problem!
Import From Another Shopify Store
Our data mapping defaults to Shopify's CSV export format, making it easy to import your orders from ANY Shopify store.
Easily Migrate your orders from other platforms
We have built in templates that allow you to easily migrate from another Shopify store, Wix, 3dcart, Kickstarter and Squarespace. If you can export your order to CSV than we can easily migrate it to Shopify.
There's a reason importing orders into Shopify is so easy! Here's why:
- Bulk Import Orders with customer information.
- Migrating to Shopify from another platform? Easily import historical orders by specifying the date of the order right from your CSV file.
- Easily Import orders from another Shopify store using our built-in templates.
- Import closed/archived orders.
- Import multiple line items, transactions & tax lines.
- Cancel running imports at any time.
- Email your customers on import (optional).
- Partial Imports supported. If any orders in your CSV file have errors, EZ Importer will import the orders that don't have errors ignoring the rest.
- Re-use your data mappings for future imports.
- Create multiple custom data mappings for your CSV imports.
Credit Based Pricing
- Each credit is valid for 1 order. A credit is used to import an individual order (not a row) from a csv file.
- Credits never expire! ONLY pay for what you use!
- You WILL NOT pay transaction fees on imports.
Free to install
Pricing starts at $20 for 100 Orders.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Massfulfill does a good job, but this is a nice premium option with a lot more function. Wish Shopify built this into their systems.
Sassy Fabric Queen
Importing data between 2 e-commerce sites could be a PITA, EZ Importer made it so much easier and tons less stressful. Once the data was mapped, importing data was a breeze. I love that I could buy only the credits I needed for my data and that the credits were not overpriced. Highly recommend this app for order data migration.
We used EZ Importer to import thousands of orders from our Kickstarter pledgemanager. The task was daunting. The customer service team at Highview did an INCREDIBLE job. We asked a ton of questions, well before we ever installed the app, and their answers were clear and thorough. The documentation is excellent - easy to understand, and matches the experience of the app. We have been able to import thousands of orders seamlessly. Yes, you have to learn how the app works, and you have to understand that imports via csv are an exercise in getting every detail exactly right. It's always like that. What makes EZ Importer unique is that they make the experience as effortless as possible. It's a great app, really well designed and functional, and the staff is even better.