EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

by Highview Apps LLC

Bulk Import Orders. Migrations Made easy.

Supply Provision Co

Great app, and great support. Highly recommend. Had some issues with a bit of an outlier bug, and had support help me in no time. I do wish there was a way to preview an example of the order that is going to be imported before you actually import it, but that's really the only thing I would suggest adding. Thanks!

Dwiss

Great and easy to use. I had made some kickstarter campaigns and I needed to import the backers to my shop, EZ importer really make that easy. Thank you guys.

Gestalten Eu

Great app, great support, 6/5 stars! Thank you Ralph :)

Tourne Sol

We often have invoices with 100+ items. It can be a real chore to enter these into Shopify.

This app makes the task a breeze.

We generate our orders in google sheets and export them as CSV files then use this app to import them.

As long as you've mapped the columns correctly this works very well.

Also the customer support has been quick and great.

I'm thrilled this app exists! Thanks Ralph!

Palladium Uk

This is a very intuitive and easy to use app to import orders from other systems/ sources! Ralph was very helpful and responsive in answering all of our questions and providing additional suggestions and insights.

We would definitely use this app again if ever needed and explore other Highview Apps as well due to the positive experience working with Ralph!

Shopomata

We had a huge number of orders to import from a diversity of sources. This could've been a huge headache with lots of opportunities for mistakes, but EZ Importer made quick work of it, and Ralph was *exceptional in his support, even creating the first mapping for us and explaining each step and potential 'gotchas' along the way. His responses were always clear, articulate and thorough — and incredibly fast! No brainer to use this for our imports going forward. Great software, great support.

Julian Bleecker
omata.com

Reviveskincare

This app is remarkable! It delivers on what it says it will, is very easy to use, and the support is off the charts in terms or responsiveness, friendliness, and prompt issue resolution/troubleshooting.

Solid app; beats out any alternative out there.

Jack Kings

the app developer is really helpful and fast response. He helped me out on my special mapping request and I am now using this app to import now. It is a well designed and coded app, fast, clean and easy UI.

Epiphany Innovations

Fantastic App. Fantastic support. Couldn't recommend highly enough :)

Shampoo Buddy

This is a great ap - easy to use, and the customer support is unreal. I was given support over an issue before I even contacted them about it. Then I screwed up my import again because I wasn't careful, and I was pleasantly surprised to see that when I deleted the orders I had imported using the ap, the credits were returned to me. Awesome! I will definitely be using this ap for all my order importing needs.