EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

by Highview Apps LLC

Bulk Import Orders. Migrations Made easy.

Heritage Foods Usa

We were having trouble finding a solution to import the number of customer orders from our old site to our new site - and it is pivotal to our loyalty program. EZ Importer was exactly what we were looking for and solved all of our needs!
Data mapping is confusing but the owner Ralph was extremely helpful and walked me through every step of the way. He was so nice and accommodating, even offered to be available if we needed his help over the weekend. He was also extremely responsive to all of my many questions and did specific mapping for our store. Cannot recommend highly enough - great app - did what we needed it to do with amazing support. :)

Kwredstore

I had no hesitation to give this app a 5 star rating. The app was intuitive, documentation is well written and we did not experience any bugs from the app. The cost is also fair and reasonable. But what separates this app above the others is the service & support that Ralph provides. Excellent response and a true servant attitude. Thank you Ralph for all your help.

Supply Provision Co

Great app, and great support. Highly recommend. Had some issues with a bit of an outlier bug, and had support help me in no time. I do wish there was a way to preview an example of the order that is going to be imported before you actually import it, but that's really the only thing I would suggest adding. Thanks!

Dwiss

Great and easy to use. I had made some kickstarter campaigns and I needed to import the backers to my shop, EZ importer really make that easy. Thank you guys.

Gestalten Eu

Great app, great support, 6/5 stars! Thank you Ralph :)

Tourne Sol

We often have invoices with 100+ items. It can be a real chore to enter these into Shopify.

This app makes the task a breeze.

We generate our orders in google sheets and export them as CSV files then use this app to import them.

As long as you've mapped the columns correctly this works very well.

Also the customer support has been quick and great.

I'm thrilled this app exists! Thanks Ralph!

Palladium Uk

This is a very intuitive and easy to use app to import orders from other systems/ sources! Ralph was very helpful and responsive in answering all of our questions and providing additional suggestions and insights.

We would definitely use this app again if ever needed and explore other Highview Apps as well due to the positive experience working with Ralph!

Shopomata

We had a huge number of orders to import from a diversity of sources. This could've been a huge headache with lots of opportunities for mistakes, but EZ Importer made quick work of it, and Ralph was *exceptional in his support, even creating the first mapping for us and explaining each step and potential 'gotchas' along the way. His responses were always clear, articulate and thorough — and incredibly fast! No brainer to use this for our imports going forward. Great software, great support.

Julian Bleecker
omata.com

Reviveskincare

This app is remarkable! It delivers on what it says it will, is very easy to use, and the support is off the charts in terms or responsiveness, friendliness, and prompt issue resolution/troubleshooting.

Solid app; beats out any alternative out there.

Jack Kings

the app developer is really helpful and fast response. He helped me out on my special mapping request and I am now using this app to import now. It is a well designed and coded app, fast, clean and easy UI.