EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

Bulk Import Orders. Migrate Orders. CSV Imports Made Easy

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

27th & Rose

The EZ importer was of great assistance to me when I was transferring information from my old Shopify store to my new Shopify store. I literally could not have done this without the app so I am very grateful! Yes, it was a little bit of a learning curve, lots of reading to figure out what I may have done incorrectly when a few orders didn't import with full information. But I figured it out and my store is running smoothly. Thank you for helping me!

ChinaHobbyLine

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is great and helps our work easier. 100% recommend if you migrate your website to Shopify. The support team replies to emails in a timely manner .

dishbee

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 7 hours

Amazing App that saved me a lot of time and even better customer support. Elizabeth was super effective and kind. Excellent work.

Biens Chocolate Centerpieces

I can't stress enough what a game changer this app has been for me and my company. We were using another wholesale/bulk order app through shopify. That one cost is $100 a month and had the worst user interface. The EZ importer mapping took about an hour for me to figure out, but then I was able to save it and customize it as needed before each of the new corporate gift orders I had to upload. Its literally saved me days! When I have to import 450 orders here and 600 orders there and I can now do it in a matter of minutes with zero stress or tech glitches... I could cry with the relief! And the fact that you can import as many test orders as you want and then delete them without losing any credits is just incredible. It's made a massive difference to the learning curve of their platform and user friendliness. I'm just blown away. It's such a relief to find such an effective app but also coupled with their straightforward tutorials and extra user tips.. and its made my holiday season!

Haberdashery-online

Massfulfill does a good job, but this is a nice premium option with a lot more function. Wish Shopify built this into their systems.

Sassy Fabric Queen

Location New Zealand

Importing data between 2 e-commerce sites could be a PITA, EZ Importer made it so much easier and tons less stressful. Once the data was mapped, importing data was a breeze. I love that I could buy only the credits I needed for my data and that the credits were not overpriced. Highly recommend this app for order data migration.

Origami Paddler

We used EZ Importer to import thousands of orders from our Kickstarter pledgemanager. The task was daunting. The customer service team at Highview did an INCREDIBLE job. We asked a ton of questions, well before we ever installed the app, and their answers were clear and thorough. The documentation is excellent - easy to understand, and matches the experience of the app. We have been able to import thousands of orders seamlessly. Yes, you have to learn how the app works, and you have to understand that imports via csv are an exercise in getting every detail exactly right. It's always like that. What makes EZ Importer unique is that they make the experience as effortless as possible. It's a great app, really well designed and functional, and the staff is even better.

The Brrrn Shop

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Problem solver and game-changer for all our affiliate accounts on drop-ship orders. I receive orders overnight from partners and just upload into EZ importer and voila it goes right into my Shopify. They helped me set it up too which was fantastic.

PowerAbs™

Time spent using app About 1 month

We were able to successfully import over 150,000 orders into Shopify from our legacy platform using the EZ Importer app. The process went very smoothly. We appreciate the great functionality and customer support! We'll continue to use EZ Importer for our importing needs in the future!

Divine Curls

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Believe the hype - the customer service level was outstanding! Elizabeth was extremely knowledgeable and patient every step of the way. I migrated my web shop from WooCommerce to Shopify and this app was helpful with transferring all my orders. The app allows to you run countless tests before your final import, so you can perfect your data. My only suggestion would be to import different currencies. The API didn't recognize the comma placement in euros used to separate the integral part of a number from the decimal part, so I had to replace all the commas to decimals for the price to import properly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10