EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

by Highview Apps LLC

Bulk Import Orders. Migrate Orders. CSV Imports Made Easy

Yugen Tribe

I can't say enough about the customer service. I was struggling to map the fields and was about to give up, but Elizabeth was kind enough to do the mapping for me! Now the app works exactly the way I need and is going to make organizing my partnerships and their orders much easier. Highly recommend. Thank you!

Simply Breathe

I used this app to help import my orders and customers from our old store which was hosted on GoDaddy's GoCentral online stores. The support from EZ Importer was INCREDIBLE. Super responsive and thorough and I highly recommend this app!

好好皂人 Herbs'Oil

I used this app to import old WooCommerce data into Shopify. The data mapping was pretty intuitive and easy to use. I tested our imports probably 20 times to get it just right, but I was so thankful that I was able to easily delete and redo any imports that looked off without wasting any of the 50 free credits that they provide. The support team is so helpful and responded quickly. Overall, even though data imports are not fun, they really made it as seamless as possible.

VVandr

First Shopify review I ever left: EZ Importer rocks!! There are some real great minds behind it. Well done guys!

My Bear Jeff

This app was fantastic to help me import my orders from Kickstarter to Shopify! I looked around quite a bit for an app that would work well and was extremely thankful to have used EZ Importer. Also, the support team ROCKS! Thank you for making my life so much easier!!

Max and Neo

Major time saver. We import hundreds of orders a week from CSVs and as long as the files are formatted to map correctly, the system imports them at about 1 order every 2 seconds. If I had to import the orders manually, it would easily take 2 minutes per order.

Also must say that the customer service is great!

Welly Bottle

Used this app to upload 2k+ orders from a national TV airing and it worked great! Team was incredibly responsive when I needed help. Couldn't recommend them more!

Supps

I used this app to help med import orders from one Shopify store to another. This app was really easy to use and everything worked well. The support was fast, friendly and very helpful. I recommend this app.

Best4ecigs

Highly recommend! Saved us so much £££ in time, no longer having to manually input orders. Excellent.

bestsafetyapparel

As part of migrating from Yahoo stores to Shopify there was a herculean task in front of us to migrate the existing orders in the way they are being displayed in Yahoo store. I looked at several apps and tested them but didn't do the job and finally ran into EZ Importer app and from the get-go, Ralph had provided excellent support. It would take sometime to get used to the way EZ Importer works by creating datamapping etc and once it's done it's a peace of cake to migrate the orders. Ralph had extended great support above and beyond from start to finish and I really appreciate it. Ralph you Rock! Keep up the good work and thanks much for putting together this app! I hope you would add the feature to migrate the tracking info too. Nevertheless, it is a fantastic app and highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8