EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

EZ Importer ‑ Order Importer

by Highview Apps LLC

Bulk Import Orders. Migrations Made easy.

mheala

I used EZ importer to move my orders from Wix to Shopify. The tutorials were very helpful and I was able to complete the process quickly. Highly recommend.

Sweatshield Undershirt UK

This app is exceptional - it requires a really fine understanding of the details, but you should care about that if you're doing something serious like importing orders.

Even more importantly, the support is amazing. I worked with multiple people when dealing with a complicated migration and found them to be knowledgeable and willing to help. Huge fan.

Invisibelly

I wanted to import my kickstarter orders onto shopify for ease of order management. I liked the fact that I could test upload and delete the files easily to make sure I have correctly imported all the fields. Would definitely recommend. You dont lose credits when you do a test upload. So all in all great!!

Types & Symbols

I needed to transfer my customers and orders from one Shopify store to another, and EZ Importer gave me exactly what I was looking for! In addition, Ralph (co-founder and developer) was extremely responsive and helpful in answering any questions I had along the way. Strongly recommended!

Binoid CBD

Has been more than outstanding, and more than I needed. The app works flawlessly for me to import orders to my store from external sides. Could not be happier with its functionality and reliability. It takes a few tries to get the imports to be correct and match up. But it is smooth sailing from there.

Kush Audio

Used this app to port over 8 years worth of sales records — after some trial and error with their robust import option set (and EXCELLENT support from the team at Highview Apps) we were able to achieve a perfect port of all past records into our shopify store.

Great work, Highview Apps!

SomethingTrendy.com

I used this app to import over a thousand orders from Magento. It worked as described. No issues. Saved a ton of time.

EMs Gift Boxes

This app has been a life-saver! Ralph was amazing - he helped me fix the issues I had in the configuration and gave me really great screen shots to show me how the import would look in my store. It may look intimidating, but don't give up, Ralph will help you get what you need from the app!

La Boutique MOSO

EZ importer is a very good app:
- It does what i says and works well
- The support is great
Good job

agamaco

I used this app to easily map thousands of products from a custom feed into Shopify. This was achievable in a few minutes and was so easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7