EZ Inventory ‑ Quantity Update

Automated inventory updates and low stock alerts. Made easy.

From $19.95/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Automated inventory updates and low stock alerts.

Michael's Trains

Time spent using app 25 minutes

Great App. I get updated inventory lists from my vendors every 10 minutes. With this app I can automatically update my Shopify inventory across several warehouses automatically. I create a CSV file every 10 minutes and EZ Inventory automatically uploads it to Shopify. Perfect APP!

Budget Billiards Supply

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is probably the most valuable app we use in our store to date. The developer is also very responsive.

traditionist

Location Austria

I downloaded the app because I want to import the stock of my products as fast as it goes and the support help me in a friendly and very fast way to handle with it. I am very glad that this app exist. Thank you so much

Total Tables

Fantastic customer service. I have tried multiple other apps to solve my stock problems and none have been as helpful as these guys. Even to the point where they helped me construct a formula to read a complication excel stock feed. Brilliant Service :) Thanks Again!

Its About The Man

EZ Inventory is easy to get to grips with and works away in the background. When assistance is needed the team have been great.

The only reason I have needed assistance is because of feed details changing. The app has a great set of reporting tools and does what it says on the Tin. We were so impressed we use two of Highview Apps. - It's About The Man.

BP Dog Apparel

Amazing App! Wonderful customer support! This will save us countless hours of manual work each week. I love the flexibility of writing custom formulas. Very intuitive interface and the developer Jonathan quickly answered all my questions. He even reached out along the way as I was setting things up to make sure everything was working out for us well. We were up and running in literally minutes. I wish this company all the success in the world as they surely have made my job easier. Thank you!

It's Totally Minis, LLC

Since opening my store in 2014, I have had horrendous experiences with FTP importers. I switched to EZ Inventory yesterday and they found an issue immediately. Instead of making it my problem, they brought it to my attention and fixed it immediately. This app is performing exactly as they stated it would. Kudos for a great experience and a wonderful contact person in Jonathan. Looking forward to a long and productive relationship.

Craft Sportswear NA

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We used this app to help us keep inventory counts from our 3rd party logistics center in sync with our web store. It worked out exactly as described and has been working flawlessly since we installed it. The built in error handling gives accurate descriptions of any issues, and the support is incredible. The developers got back to us almost instantly to answer our questions, and went above and beyond to add a feature request. If you are looking to sync inventory on a scheduled basis from a flat file, stop here and install this app!

Appalachian Outfitters

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Having the ability to match sync inventory from our brick and mortar store was a critical factor in deploying our web store. EZ Inventory's ability to use UPC's to match our inventory feed with our Shopify store saved us a huge amount of work. During the initial setup, I had some problems with the app reading the file we export from out database, and the support team was able to find the problem and push a fix to the app the same day I submitted the ticket.