Reviews (494)

4.9

Merchants highly value this app for its secure, fast customer communication, potentially increasing sales. They praise its easy setup, user-friendly interface, and Facebook Messenger integration. The app's reliable performance and proactive support team are also appreciated. Even the free version offers valuable features like brand color customization. It's recommended for enhancing customer service, handling pre-sales issues, and boosting customer engagement and conversions via Facebook Business Suite integration.

June 1, 2024

Mina is amazing thank you so much

UniBarba
Portugal
About 4 hours using the app
Omega replied June 17, 2024

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that Mina provided amazing support for Omega Messenger, WhatsApp Chat app. Your satisfaction is our priority! 😊🌟

January 26, 2024

This is an excellent app and the customer support from Wendy was fast and responsive. I was very impressed by the speed of their response. Highly recommended

SlipperPal
Singapore
About 1 year using the app
Omega replied January 30, 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app excellent and that Wendy provided fast and responsive customer support. We appreciate your recommendation! If you ever have more feedback or if there's anything else we can assist you with, feel free to let us know. We're here to help! 🌟💙🚀

April 22, 2024

Super la communication est super. Je vous conseille vivement ce service

JSExpress
Côte d’Ivoire
1 day using the app
May 6, 2024

Buena app, me encanta que te ofrece el mejor servicio al cliente

LovlyMX
Mexico
41 minutes using the app
Omega replied May 12, 2024

¡Nos alegra mucho que te encante nuestra Omega Facebook Messenger Chat app! 🎉 En Omega Facebook Messenger Chat, nos esforzamos por ofrecer el mejor servicio al cliente para garantizar una experiencia excepcional para todos nuestros usuarios. ¡Gracias por tu apoyo y por elegirnos! Siempre estamos aquí para ayudarte en lo que necesites. 😊🌟 #ExcelenciaEnElServicio 👍

March 13, 2024

Very easy to use! And the customer service is very good, they assisted me with some customization!

My Store
Philippines
37 minutes using the app
Omega replied March 15, 2024

🌟 Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find our Omega Facebook Messenger Chat app very easy to use. We're also delighted that you had a great experience with our customer service team, especially with the customization assistance. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're committed to providing you with a seamless experience and excellent support. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out. We're here to help you make the most out of our app! 💫 #OmegaEaseOfUse

October 22, 2023

Fantastic. Very easy to use interface and customer support is super fast and responsive. Helped me fix small positioning issues within 10 minutes. Would recommend.

Gemmeria
Almost 3 years using the app
Omega replied October 26, 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your experience with our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.💗💗💗

September 14, 2023

I had an issue with the chat icon appearing over my 'checkout' button in the cart. Within 5 mins Andy customized the code and solved my issue. I was very impressed with his speed and professionalism. App also functions well and does what is promises.

Ermonix
Hong Kong SAR
Over 2 years using the app
Omega replied September 18, 2023

Thank you so much for your sharing 👏👏👏! Our team, especially Andy, will be really excited to read this. With your precious feedback, it motivates our whole team to keep on improving the app and develop better features for our users 💚💛🧡

April 24, 2024

Excellent app and customer service

Darkside Studio Arts LLC.
11 minutes using the app
August 3, 2023

I'm still getting the hang of the app features but everything I ask if I can do is possible and the chat support is great. They have even taken the time to raise issues on my site that aren't specifically linked to Ping Me too.

LevanteShoes
8 months using the app
Omega replied August 6, 2023

We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope we can stick with you for years to come! In case you have other feedback to us, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time. 😇😊

March 27, 2024

非常好用

JUMEIGARDEN
China
5 months using the app
Omega replied March 30, 2024

太好了!我们很高兴听到您对我们的Omega Facebook Messenger Chat应用非常满意!如果您有任何其他问题或需要帮助,请随时联系我们。我们随时为您提供帮助!🌟