4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, seamless Facebook integration, and effective customer communication. They value its customization options, smooth operation, and ability to handle pre-sales issues. The responsive and helpful customer support team is also praised. Offering a comprehensive free version, it's an affordable choice that improves customer service, increases conversions, and allows offline messaging. It's a recommended tool for swiftly addressing customer queries and enhancing the customer experience.

January 10, 2020

thanks a lot for this free app ..really helps a lot to me. thanks a lot for this free app ..really helps a lot to me.

Laser Packaging (M) SDN. BHD
Malaysia
2 days using the app
October 10, 2019

Good One ! Very easy to set up in all fairness and works as advertised. No hidden costs or premium purchases required, what you see is what you get.

HappyTwig
2 days using the app
December 2, 2020

Needed help, hope this was nothing, prove to be more complex. The came in, via TeamViewer and didn't quit until this work. I am very happy and impress just by the service. I really have high hope for this apps, now that i have seen them work. I recommend.

Joaillerie Zimm's
February 9, 2020

okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok

tramphuloc
Vietnam
September 17, 2021

derwgregergrwgwegwegwegwegwegwegwegqegfqefgqwevgwrgwrgvqemnvklwjfwejkcfvowekdrjKvgfwerkjgvjwreogjvowrjgowrjkgjwrijgiwrjgijwrivgj

jiew82633
Omega replied September 20, 2021

Hi jiew82633

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

September 22, 2019

The app is really simple and easy to set up. Can't wait to see how it works. You should give it a try too.

October Bedding
Vietnam
May 31, 2022

Carlos was very polite and understood my problem right away. Basically the widget was not showing on my website and he immediately fixed. Great customer service and look forward for my customers to start contacting us through this chat app.

Ever Green Cloth
About 20 hours using the app
Omega replied June 1, 2022

Yeahhhhh you are awesomee 🤗 Carlos is blushing when reading your words 🥰🥰🥰 Time to SCALE-UP guys 🔥🚀🔥🚀
_Carlos_

September 20, 2021

Thank you Omega Team for your quick response. I'd appreciate your support for fixing my concern about your app. Hope more users to use this app, it'll help you a lot especially when you need a live chat that redirects to messenger inbox.

Promac PH
Philippines
About 19 hours using the app
Omega replied September 20, 2021

Hi Promac PH,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

October 20, 2021

This team is very efficient and they responded promptly to questions. I am very grateful to Joy and her colleagues for helping me solve the problem. Recommend to everyone, they are really great! !

Southood
Hong Kong SAR
About 18 hours using the app
Omega replied October 22, 2021

Hi Southood,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
Have a good day!

June 21, 2019

I used this app to help me connect better with my customer and i am very happy with the user experience

WWW.PLANETAUTO.IE