Reviews (487)

4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its secure, fast customer communication, potentially increasing sales. They praise its easy setup, user-friendly interface, and Facebook Messenger integration. The app's reliable performance and proactive support team are also appreciated. Even the free version offers valuable features like brand color customization. It's recommended for enhancing customer service, handling pre-sales issues, and boosting customer engagement and conversions via Facebook Business Suite integration.

April 20, 2022

Application au top✌️facile à configurer et services clients est vraiment incroyable et super réactif ☺️ merci encore de votre aide à toute l'équipe.

Woopbox
France
3 days using the app
Omega replied April 21, 2022

Merci! Cela nous fait plaisir d'apprendre que nous avons pu vous fournir un service 5 étoiles. Nous veillerons à ce que toute l'équipe reçoive vos commentaires - ils seront ravis d'entendre vos aimables paroles.

October 16, 2019

I use this app really herlp my store to grow sale, it is very recommended. It is great app i actually increase my sale

InnovaBeauties
March 1, 2020

Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well Works well

Nodtopia Malaysia
China
March 30, 2023

Works just as intended! Thank you so much and thanks to support for your help too! It is great you can customize it and make it with your own brand colours too!

Reggie and Friends
Omega replied March 31, 2023

It's great to hear such kind comments about our app 🌞🌞🌞 We try our best to ensure the best experience. So, thanks for trusting us and for this wonderful review!❣️ 💕 💞

January 10, 2020

thanks a lot for this free app ..really helps a lot to me. thanks a lot for this free app ..really helps a lot to me.

Laser Packaging (M) SDN. BHD
Malaysia
October 10, 2019

Good One ! Very easy to set up in all fairness and works as advertised. No hidden costs or premium purchases required, what you see is what you get.

HappyTwig
December 2, 2020

Needed help, hope this was nothing, prove to be more complex. The came in, via TeamViewer and didn't quit until this work. I am very happy and impress just by the service. I really have high hope for this apps, now that i have seen them work. I recommend.

Joaillerie Zimm's
February 9, 2020

okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok

tramphuloc
Vietnam
September 17, 2021

derwgregergrwgwegwegwegwegwegwegwegqegfqefgqwevgwrgwrgvqemnvklwjfwejkcfvowekdrjKvgfwerkjgvjwreogjvowrjgowrjkgjwrijgiwrjgijwrivgj

jiew82633
Omega replied September 20, 2021

Hi jiew82633

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!
Omega Team

September 22, 2019

The app is really simple and easy to set up. Can't wait to see how it works. You should give it a try too.

October Bedding