Facebook Events Calendar

Showcase your Facebook events on your store - Events calendar

$7.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Facebook event calendar Omega

Unplugged Gaming

this app is fantastic and Joyce was a huge help with assisting me in setting it up, kudos to the team and Joyce!

December 4, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Lukas Schmidt Wein

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Great Job & perfect Support! Thank you. The app is funtion and so uncomplicated. The support is friendly & fast.

September 30, 2022

TruJoi Essentials

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Really like this app so far. Ran into an issue with connecting to FB but Lynn was super helpful and we got it working within about 15 mins. So far it's working great and I love all the different view options. Thank you!!

September 19, 2022

Thank you for the fantastic review. We're thrilled to hear that the Facebook Events app by Omega is a hit with you. We go above and above to assist every merchant, and I'm delighted we met your expectations. We wish you and your business the best of luck! 💙💚💛🧡

Alphabet Brewing Company

Time spent using app About 1 year

Ran into a couple of issues with the facebook connection and Joy was very helpful via the easy to use support chat service.

July 21, 2022

We love helping Shopify Merchants and we truly appreciate you using our app! 🚀🚀🚀 Thank you so much for the positive feedback and 5-star review! 🥰
Much appreciated,
Joy

Two Thumb Shop

Location New Zealand

Only started trialing the app yesterday, but so far the service has been great! And they even assisted us in editing the style sheet to our brand colours.

July 13, 2022

Wowowwww you’re so niceeee ! Thanks for your amazing review 🤗 🥰 Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀
Cheers from the Omega team

Stomping Ground Brewing Co.

Location Australia

It took a bit of fiddling around in the beginning from the FB side of things but the Omega guys were very helpful with things we were stuck on and it is all working great now!

March 10, 2022

Hi Stomping Ground Brewing Co.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,
Kaylee - Omega Team

noamovement

Works exactly as described. Any issues that I have had, support was quick to respond and fix the issue. Would definitely recommend.

December 7, 2021

Hi noamovement,

Thank you so much for the review! I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app. We are committed to providing outstanding service for the customer and it’s great to know that we’re meeting this goal.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us – it’s always appreciated.
Best regards,
Kaylee - Omega Team

Neau Collective

Location Australia

We really like that this feature enables our e-commerce site to engage with our audience by hosting free workshops via Facebook. We didn't need to pay a huge amount to design our own online workshop page and this app came in super handy. I also had very quick, helpful and prompt responses from the OmegaTheme team and was served by a fantastic real person called Kaylee who messaged me immediately on mutliple occasions when I needed help. She went above and beyond.

July 21, 2021

Hi Neau Collective,
We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!
Omega Team

Go Dive Tasmania

Location Australia

Works exactly as described. Any issues that I have had when changing themes, support was quick to respond and fix the issue. Would definitely recommend.

July 21, 2021

Hi Go Dive Tasmania,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
Omega Team

Rob Kaz Art Shop

Time spent using app About 2 years

Worked great and then stopped working. I reset everything, even creating a new Facebook app id for it. I asked for support and received none. Guess I'll be looking for a new solution.

UPDATE: Facebook is requiring new information to be created with the APP ID required to use this Omega app. I did a bit of research and found how to resolve my issues. So my app works again. But Omega definitely needs to make an update to their documentation as it is outdated and not helpful in actually completing your app id request with Facebook for use with this app.

June 22, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us and we would like to extend to you our most sincere apologies regarding the problem you had while using our app. We are really appreciate your feedback to make our app better for users.

If you need any support, please feel free to let us know.

Best regards,