Facebook Events by Omega

Facebook Events by Omega

by Omega

Facebook Events app to display Facebook events on your store.

RTB Event Group

Event display works great. Integrated communication with the dev gives you great support. A+++ recommended. The developer is quick to reply.

Apple Blossom Kennels & County Clips Pet Grooming

This app is okay, but it is extremely basic. I give it a 3 stars because the basics that it offers are good and the tech support is awesome!!!
However I'd like to see a few more options added before I can give it a full 5 stars. Options like:
(1) ability to search keywords through the events
(2) have a date range for people to view the events in the their range
(3) a better layout, that expands the event across the page
(4) more theme options, and color/layout customization
(5) offer user the ability to select which view they want to see when going to the page. (ie. pinboard, grid, list, calendar, etc.)
(6) ability for images to appear in the calendar view

A very nice (but far too expensive) app as an example can be found here:

If Omega could replicate something similar to the socialblekit app, I would have no problems updating my review and giving a 5 stars! I just think the app is very basic for the time being.

Chrisie Styles

I decided not to write a review until I had been using the app for awhile. I have had this app installed on my store for about a month. During the 14 day free trial I had a few minor issues and suggestions that I sent to Omega. I believe we may be on a different time zone so there was bit of a delay in responding to my inquiries. Once they did, my issues were resolved right away. My first issue was that I didn't like that the events were displaying form latest to earliest, which is fiexed now and can be displayed from earliest to latest. Omega sent me a message to let me know about this update. I followed the simple instructions to install and connect it to my Facebook page. I had a little trouble figuring out which line to past the codes on. Omega accessed my store and did it for me. I told them where I wanted it, and they fixed. I like how once the app and codes are installed correctly, there isn't anything for you to do to the unless you have to change how many events are displaying. Once you create an event on Facebook this app automatically adds it to your website. If you have more or less you can adjust the way and how many show up. The only thing I don't like, and I dont think it's an issue withing the app. The images are not aligned. I think this issues has to do with the size of the cover photo usesd on the event page from Facebook. All in all this is a great app and I am glad I decided to keep it installed beyond the 14 day free trial. The support is awesome!