Facebook Multi Pixels

Facebook Multi Pixels

by Omega

Track multiple pixels, build custom audiences

GOOD CALL

I use the application for two days! I needed two pixels at the same time. Everything works great. Without knowing English, I was able to set up in 10 minutes. I asked for help in support. I have a question about the operation of a pixel. After 5 minutes, they started a dialogue with me and helped. We checked the work, looked at all the reports. The price of the application pleased me. Similar applications have higher prices! Igor.

Peachsuper

It can track page view data, but can't track checkout data and purchase data. What's the reason?Hope to be better.

February 20, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for the feedback!
We have updated app for track checkout page, please check!
Please contact us via email: contact@omegatheme.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Omega Support Team

FabLifer.com

Doesn't work. Installed this app, got a few sales and it didn't let the pixel track anything. The developer needs to look into this.

February 3, 2020

Hello there,
Thanks for leaving your review about the app.
I am not sure what the real problem you are having is.
We tried to contact via email (support@fablifer.com) but did not receive your response.
We look forward to getting your response.

Regards,
Omega Support

VVS Jewelry

Site's homepage started taking long to load because it was waiting for code.jquery.com which may have something to do with this app. Also according to facebook pixel helper my main pixel was showing errors. Uninstalled app and rolled back theme.liquid and its now loading fast with no pixel issues. This app needs more work.

January 12, 2020

Hello there,

Thanks for your review and for trying our app.
Our application does not use jquery, so I don't think it is the problem that caused the error.
Please reinstall the app, I will check the exact error on your store.

Regards,