Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels

Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels

by Omega

Track multiple Facebook pixels, FB Conversions API integration

TANIMUS

I got an issue due setup this apps with my turbo theme and support team help me solve it in few minutes, recommended!

September 23, 2021

Hi TANIMUS,
We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

kikilifeshop

The experience has been great and it does allow me to track my information more accurately. I had a few minor issues and the customer service was very professional in helping me out.

Hi kikilifeshop

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

SmilesAlliance

We want to thank Stella for her outstanding customer support; she went above and beyond to help us get our Facebook pixel working to our Shopify store; we are already seeing great results in such a short time frame, the API is allowing us to Track better since the IOS 14 changes that were realised. 10/10 for us; thank you again for the tremendous support.

Hi SmilesAlliance,
Best regards!

LuvingGrace

What an amazing app! It helps me to track all of my customer actions on my website. A supporter is very nice and helped me instantly when I have issues. Thank you!

Hi LuvingGrace

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

ollyandowl

Greatest customer support I had ever seen! 10/10. They contacted me and issue was solved. Great APP.

September 16, 2021

Hi ollyandowl,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Toyotress

I added the APP to my Shopify yesterday! There are many questions for the beginners. Thank you so much for the help of Ngoc. I really appreciate that.

September 16, 2021

Hi Toyotress,

Alexa's Gifts

I've just installed the app. The Conversions API (CAPI) events show up reliably from the server. I also receive browser events. I can also add multiple pixels though on the basic plan only 1 pixel gets to receive CAPI events. Their support is responsive. You can assign pixels by product tags and not all tags were visible in their dashboard. They fixed it. So all in all a good experience so far. Thanks Omega!

September 15, 2021

Hi Alexa's Gifts,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

Adopte une Abeille

Thankx Stella for the support. I had struggle to capture IC and ATC and the team helped me through team viewer and the problem has been solve in 10 mn. Awesome support.

September 14, 2021

Hi Adopte une Abeille

Justyousize

The application is very simple to use, and the after-sales staff is happy to help me with problems and solve my problems with her.

September 7, 2021

Hi Justyousize,

The Sondor

This app may be one of the essential tools at the moment given that the Facebook ad is facing data missing issues. Omega Multi Facebook Pixels is the best! Paul and the team responded quickly and helped me to fix my issue in half day. 100% recommended!

September 6, 2021