Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels

Multi Pixels, S2S Conversion API, Faster Attribution, Catalog.

From $4.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

CoFANCY

Fast respond and kindly service. Fast respond and kindly service. Fast respond and kindly service. Fast respond and kindly service.

July 1, 2022

We're glad to hear that our app and customer service met your expectations. Thank you for putting your faith in us and for leaving such a wonderful review! We are always willing to assist!!

Major Lutie Fitness

good server,good servergood server,good servergood servergood servergood servergood servergood server

June 30, 2022

We're glad to hear that our customer service met your expectations. Thank you for putting your faith in us and for leaving such a wonderful review! We are always willing to assist!!

Fannke

Location China

Great customer service, The new features are very useful and just what I needed. I recommend you to use

June 29, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service support and app as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We appreciate your time to leave such kind words!

L&L Skin

Location China

must be 5 stars! Love this apps! it is help me a lot! Also the customer service is pretty nice and proffessional!

June 27, 2022

Your review has given us valuable insight into the services that we provide at Omega and for Multi Facebook Pixels app. We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

dunalijewelry

Location China

Great app, does exactly what I need. When I have questions, the staff are very helpful to help me. Especially Rosie and Joyce, they are very patient.

June 27, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words!💗💗💗We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, that Rosie and Joyce are truly gems💗💗 to have on our team! 🥰 We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Hope nothing but for your business’ growth.

ichwillJETZT.de

Location Germany

Die App und der Support ist Super! Hat mir wirklich geholfen :) --------------------------------------------------------------------

June 23, 2022

Wir können Ihnen nicht genug für die freundlichen Worte zu unserer App danken. Ihre Bewertung bedeutet uns sehr viel und lässt uns wissen, dass wir auf dem richtigen Weg sind!

Customizeaf™

I don't regularly write reviews, but today I have to write them. Great app. I asked for support, The customer service is very good, and the technical team is also very strong. Recommend this app.

June 23, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review!💗💗💗 We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Let’s rock data input for ads with OMEGA 🔥

iEvoShop

Great software, we love it, the data is 95% accurate. Even better than Shopify Facebook API software. It works great for us. And customer service is fantastic, every time we need something they help us right away.

June 20, 2022

LOTS OF LOVE and Thaaannnkkk you 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊 Your products are epic!!!!. 🥰🥰🥰 Time to SCALE-UP guys 🔥🚀🔥🚀
_Cheers from Malak_ 🥰

BASASCHIC

Location China

The customer service is very good, and the technical team is also very strong, I have consulted the customer service many times, and each time they responded enthusiastically to me on time, I hope they will get better and better, and support them

June 20, 2022

Wowowwww you’re a PEACH 🍑 ! Thanks for your amazing review 🤗 Rosie and Malak are blushing so hard 🥰 Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀
_Cheers from Rosie and Malak_ 🥰

Kapvoe Sport

Location China

Technical support service is very good, help me solve the problem quickly.
The new function facebook ads report is not good enough, the number of catches is not enough. I hope this feature works as well as sirge does.

June 20, 2022

Yayyyyy my gratitude knows no bounds. Thanks for making our mornings brighter 🌞🌞🌞 Let’s Omega optimize your ads with sound data 😉
_Cheers from Rosie_ 🥰