Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels

Multi Pixels, Conversion API, UTM, Catalog, combat IOS 14+

From $6.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

how-to-install-facebook-pixel-and-conversion-api

Fishie Friend

Great service from the team! Love the customer support from Kaylee. She was attentive and handled my issues well.

August 10, 2021

Hi Fishie Friend,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Tatkuink Clothing

The app tracking is very good, the indicators are accurately measured, easy to use. Recommend for you

August 6, 2021

Hi Tatkuink Clothing,

Perri Foia

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

They are kind to help and the pixel is preety useful for me. I will still keep using it. Thank you so much

August 3, 2021

Hi Perri Foia,

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Vanilla Bay

Time spent using app About 1 year

Ran into a small self inflicted issue customer support from Stella was not only quick but efficient. Will monitor for a few days and see how well it works.

August 3, 2021

Hi Vanilla Bay,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Fatbearmall

Location China

The response speed of the customer service is very fast, my experience is great, it is recommended to use

August 2, 2021

Hi Fatbearmall,

Sugar Seoul

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great Customer service. Tracy helped me a lot on solving my problem! Definitely worth it. Use this to reduce headache on facebook conversion pixel

July 30, 2021

Hi Sugar Seoul,
Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

Quarters London

Noticed an improvement in tracking since using this app. And great customer service replied within minutes.

July 28, 2021

Hi Quarters London,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy using our app. Thank you so much for your review. We will continue to provide an excellent tracking experience to our users. Your mice review really motivates us to improve day by day.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. All the best!

Home Work Deals

Installed the app and support was very helpful but then after a few days i realised my ads manager tracking was even more off than before I installed the app. spoke to support who came up with ridiculous reasons why the app wasn't working then after half an hour chatting they said their app was clashing with other apps I have. in the end, I just removed the app forever. only wasted days of good pixel data.

July 27, 2021

Hello!
Thanks for taking your time to share your concern and we are sorry for the negative experience you had with the tracking issue.
As we checked the reason is because of the discount app that make the order not go through Shopify thank you page, which is not possible for our app to track purchase event. Our developer tried to customize the code but it can't work as the order obviously did not go through Shopify thank you page.
We do understand your frustration and apologize for all inconveniences caused to you.
In any way, if you decide to not use the discount app that conflicts with our code, please contact us, we are more than happy if we can support you.
Sorry again for making you disappointed.

Best regards,

MAËLYS & Co.

The application you need to have perfect tracking, it is just insane! Thanks to the staff for helping me to install the application really well.

July 27, 2021

Hi MAËLYS & Co,
Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Level Gift

Location Indonesia

Great apps! I frustated with other apps before find this apps, thank you! and I recommend for advertisers with the shopify platform

July 26, 2021