Omega ‑ Multi Facebook Pixels

Multi Pixels, Quality CAPI data, UTM, Catalog, Campaign Report

From $6.50/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

how-to-install-facebook-pixel-and-conversion-api

Bubs Kingdom

Location Australia

Possibly the most robust and easy-to-use Multiple Facebook Pixels App in Shopify with CAPI. Well done!

October 19, 2021

Hi Bubs Kingdom,

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Pearl Flare

Location Germany

Awesome app, so far. Great customer support, which was amazing and very attentive. I've noticed an improvement in tracking since using this app. I definitely recommend giving it a try if you are facing tracking issues with FB. Highly recommend this app.

Hello Pearl Flare,

I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our app and we are thrilled to hear that you satisfy with our app and our support team. We will not be able to stand in this market for this long without customers like you.

If you have any questions or need assistance from us, we're more than happy to support you.

Fjuka Online Store

Bang on, very happy with the app and product support so far, Easy to implement. Would recommend it to anyone

October 18, 2021

Hello Fjuka Online Store!

We can't say thank you enough for sharing your experience with our support team and your wonderful feedback for our app. We will continue our best effort to make our app the most convenient to use.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Wish you a successful business!

gooditemmall

Location Philippines

Nice assistant, useful to solve my problem. I'm so happy to have this plug-in, i love it so much. I will recommend it.

Hi gooditemmall,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Luckitems

Time spent using app About 1 month

Friends recommend it. The online customer service reply is very detailed and serious. Can solve the problem.

Hi Luckitems,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really glad to see that you're happy with our app and our support team.
If there is anything we can support you further, please do inform us.

Cheers,

hoozermall

Location China

Very useful. If you have any questions, you can contact their customer service directly. The customer service is very good.

Hi hoozermall,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

PawfectHouse™

Time spent using app About 1 month

Nice! Đội ngũ support rất nhanh chóng, lịch sự. Nghe nói 2 anh Dev cày rất siêng, Mr. Trọng & Mr. Huy. Hy vọng app sẽ run tốt và có thêm nhiều tính năng tối ưu cho người dùng hơn nữa!

Hi PawfectHouse,

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

shoppershout.in

Location India

I used this app to help me do sales. I really like how it does works. It would be nice if it did Facebook connectivity better.

Hi shoppershout.in,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the whole team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Fealty Paws

Time spent using app About 1 year

I've never dealt with such a caring team. Got deduplicate issue with the shopify pixel integration, and neither shopify nor facebook could help fix my pixel issue, that lead to a huge drop in performance. The team at Omega literally treated me as if I was their only customer. Opening tickets with facebook to test step by step every possible scenario that could go wrong. Being patient for a long time testing and fixing accordingly till everything went back to normal finally. Weather it is their customer rep or their developers, I am honestly impressed by their professionalism and efficiency.

October 14, 2021

Hi Fealty Paws,

Thank you so much for spending your time leaving us such wonderful words. We understand that you have many options in the marketplace, and are pleased that you have made our app your premier choice for using.
We will continue our efforts to continue to meet your requirements and expectations and give you the kind of service you deserve.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance from us.

DRICOPER DENIM

Location Australia

This app is amazing as the data is syncing perfectly. The customer service is also very prompt and helpful. They follow up on the all conversations on email as well which is fantastic. I would highly recommend this app.

October 14, 2021

Hello DRICOPER DENIM,

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Wish you a successful business!