Fancy Coming Soon

Fancy Coming Soon

by Little Feats

A stunning, advanced & customizable coming soon page

1st

The countdown works fine. The problem is you cant turn it off and your website is unreachable by your customers. Tried contacting support several times and never got an answer. Also got shopify support to try and reach them with no success. Thank you for over a thousand customers lost. Trusting this app was the most expensive mistake I have ever made.

December 1, 2020

Sorry to hear you had a problem with the app.

You have to disable the app before you uninstall it otherwise it will still be enabled.

Here are the instructions in our docs:

We are a small team and can't respond to a support ticket in 4 hours sorry. We currently can't afford 24 hour support.

Pretty Childish

This app didn't work for my site. Installed to do sale and now have people waiting and can’t undo it. Great work.

April 18, 2020

I'm very sorry you had problems with the app. I have sent you a support message and offered some free additional work to help with anything we can for your sale. It does however look like you were trying to find a Pre Order app, this is a coming soon page app, so we don't offer that feature.