Reviews (422)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its affordability, intuitive design, and easy navigation. They value the customization options for creating brand-aligned FAQ pages and the ease of setup and management. The support team is praised for their quick and effective assistance. Merchants see the app as a tool to lessen customer service workload and enhance customer trust. Some have requested for features like indexing FAQ as distinct URLs. The multi-language support is also well-received. The app is recommended for its professional look, user-friendliness, and potential to increase sales.

March 16, 2022

This app is incredible to set up your website FAQ!
Easy to use, smooth and offers what you want of customization without clutter.
Also, their support is so fast and quick to respond, most recommended to use.

skincareresort
Oman
Avocados Lab replied March 16, 2022

So glad to hear such a nice feedback from you about app! Thanks a lot again!

January 30, 2021

The app is great - as per the description. I had some questions/asks from their customer service and the interaction was spot on - they responded just within a couple of hours and really helped me with all my questions. Really like this app, exactly what I was looking for!

Blaze and Cairn
August 28, 2022

I used this app to add product reviews into specific product pages. The team at Avocados Lab is really helpful and provides you with all resources you need to implement FAQs into the website. I've reached out to them and they immediately helped me add the FAQs into the page while I was in a rush to complete my product page. Minor point to work on is to make their customer support more visible in the app for customers to reach out to, could be through a live chat. They have great customer service would be a shame for customers not to benefit from it.

My Store
United Arab Emirates
Avocados Lab replied August 28, 2022

So glad to hear such a nice review! Thanks a lot for super helpful recommendation either. Being an independent developer, it's hard to provide live support but I will definitely think about it soon! Thanks again & welcome onboard.

March 18, 2020

App is easy to setup and looks great on my store. There are many options to customize even in the free version. Thanks app developer!

ChiroTECH
India
Avocados Lab replied March 18, 2020

We really appreciate your honest feedback. Yes, developing merchant friendly app & providing all customization features in free plan was our number #1 goal.

April 18, 2020

Great app, just what I needed. Really easy to build FAQs, nice support too. getting 100 charactersskjd

ChillNFlixx
February 22, 2021

It's a very user-friendly app and the support team is quick in helping out, the app creator himself helped me on zoom for setting the app the way I wanted.

Snow Aroma
Avocados Lab replied March 2, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review! Merchant satisfaction is our number one goal :) Glad we were able to help in your business.

March 2, 2023

This FAQ app is fantastic! It was extremely easy to install and configure, and it integrates perfectly with my store. The setup process was highly intuitive. Bhushan was incredibly helpful and responded quickly to all of my questions. Highly recommended!

The Feminist Club
Avocados Lab replied March 2, 2023

Welcome onboard! Thank you for writing such detailed and satisfactory review. Always happy to help you succeed!

May 18, 2020

Ich verwende die App um die wichtigsten fragen direkt zu beantworten. Sie funktioniert richtig gut. Als ich ein Problem hatte, hat der Support sich gleich gemedet.

LoveDoll
Germany
Avocados Lab replied May 20, 2020

Vielen Dank für die ehrliche Bewertung.

Edited May 31, 2020

The app is amazing and more than that, the support is fabulous. I didn't expect the support to be available on Sunday but I was amazed. Highly Recommended

VogueNow.co
Singapore
Edited August 19, 2020

Decent app, it does exactly what it is supposed to do.

Easy to customise and adjust to your brands needs. Looks nice, sleek and clean.

Had a little issues, reached out to Pratik and got an immediate responds with the solution, what a legend!

PoreVacuumX