Store FAQ Page, Customer FAQs

Create beautiful FAQ page, support page or product FAQs

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

FAQs

familyfood.farm

Location New Zealand

Super easy to configure and get going. Lots of options and developer support is great, very happy here!

September 23, 2020

We are glad you loved our app! It was our pleasure working with you :)

Stella-Bijou

Time spent using app About 1 year

I am using this app to get my FAQ's in a better shape for my customers and must say, this is the best app ever for this. Easy to use, self-explanatory, great Job. The support of Pratik is outstanding. I really love this app and can suggest it without any doubts.

Virtuous Prints Co.

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to create a more responsive and intuitive FAQs page and it helped me execute it perfectly. The amount of design customisation allows me to match it to my theme seamlessly. This app will betters your customers' user experience because they'll be able to find their specific FAQs from categories and the search bar. I tried to make my own FAQs page before but it was becoming a dissertation haha.

Also, 10 FAQs is actually very generous on the Free plan. I've only used 6 so far. Definitely get it! It's brilliant.

One Cornerstone

Location Singapore

I have used other apps in terms of organising FAQs pages and this app is the most user friendly + customer service is quick to revert.

Keep up the good work!

Regards,
Happy customer

GOD IS GOOD

How is this app free? An amazing stupidly simple app to get up and running which is great for technophobes like me. HIGHLY recommend!

You can see what we did with our FAQ page at:
www.godsgood.com .

brewsy - make wines & ciders at home in 5 days

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing app that allows us to make changes to our FAQ on the fly without touching our page settings. The head developer Pratik is incredibly kind and personally reached out to make sure we were getting everything we needed out of the app.

COMRAD

Really great app - easy to set up, lots of flexibility! We're not currently using the function to add FAQ's to specific product pages, but it was definitely a big selling point. Support is OUTSTANDING - prompt, friendly responses, great info, and very helpful!

We've used other apps in the past and were never totally happy with them, but Easy FAQ is by far the easiest and best supported app we've found for FAQ's!

Suburbia Style

Location Australia

Suburbia Style
It is a great app easy to work with i had a problem in the customisation and the support was quick response,very helpful Pratik was very patient and done the customisation i am very happy about the app and i recommend it 100% Really great Support i would give you 10/10 but on the reviews 5/5 thank you

Kazai Studios

Time spent using app About 1 year

Simple and intuitive to use. Has everything you need to create a beautiful, clean FAQ page . The options for customization are great in order to create a unique design. Pricing is totally fair too.
I reached out to the support as I wasn't 100% happy about the appearance due to settings in my theme. Pratik answered immediately and helped me to adjust the theme within minutes. Thank you for a great app and service!

SPLENDIDO SUPERSTORE

Time spent using app About 1 year

Works easy, looks beautiful and satisfies all my needs. I'm impressed with the good support too. Had a few question about customization and got instant help. I can highly recommend this app.