Fast Checkout In One Click

Pass Add To Cart direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

Dreams-cradle

Location China
Time spent using app 11 minutes

good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.

MySecretDeals

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

easy to use, thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

MyFitnessHousePro™ - The N1 top House Gym

Location Italy

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

Stealthy Entertainment

Very satisfied with this. Recommend 100% to simplify checkout process. Increased conversions for me, will add to all my stores

HugeDiversity

I'm using this app for my Shopify store hugediversity.com and I am totally amazed by this app! Friendly recommendation!

Fit-Perf

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

Hi,

The cart button shake way too much, how to reduce the occcurence?

n92mask

Location Italy

Top feauturing and i love the customization function for the botton shop now. It's an amazing plugin!

The Smart Hut

Veryyyyy gooooooodddddd aaaappppppppp 555555555 sttttttttttaaaaarrrrrrrrr highly recommended for all

YAMI WEAR

Excellent. Does the job easily and gives you the buy now button as well as some other awesome features that should give you more sales. And the price is honest.

Skin360™

Location Italy

I used this App to skip cart button. It works very well and I recommend it to everyone who has to do the same thing!