Fast Checkout In One Click

Pass Add To Cart direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

ShopBlueCrate

5/5 Had a few problems that were caused by my browser I tried incognito mode and everything worked great.

Vendeti

LA MEJOR APLICACION HASTA EL MOMENTO. LLEVO DIAS BUSCANDO ESTA SOLUCION HASTA QUE POR FIN DI CON ELLA MIL GRACIAS

promotienda21

It was working fine but not working now. promotienda21 is our website. Please check and fix. Thanks for reading my message.

jointstars.us

It's still in the testing phase, It's still in the testing phase, It's still in the testing phase, It's still in the testing phase

Julian Coffee World

Great app, setup was quick and easy. Looks great on the website love the idea as it is what Amazon offers.

CertifiedLit

I like that this app gives the customer the option to go straight to checkout, which eliminates the go to cart step, making checkout quicker.

Bikeinyou

i don't know how it would work but I will try thanks what else should i say if not able to test the app what else can i say eh? c'mon let me used bro

Cetras

CQSC
QS
CSQC

Legazy PH

Will provide review again upon using this application on my store.
I'm currently using it for testing.

Miintu CZ

well i havevent used it yet but i wants me to send a reveiw directly. so im not very happy till now. but we will see

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42