Fast Checkout In One Click

Fast Checkout In One Click

by Sweet Ecom

Pass Add To Cart direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

CertifiedLit

I like that this app gives the customer the option to go straight to checkout, which eliminates the go to cart step, making checkout quicker.

Bikeinyou

i don't know how it would work but I will try thanks what else should i say if not able to test the app what else can i say eh? c'mon let me used bro

Cetras

CQSC
QS
CSQC

Legazy PH

Will provide review again upon using this application on my store.
I'm currently using it for testing.

Miintu CZ

well i havevent used it yet but i wants me to send a reveiw directly. so im not very happy till now. but we will see

Comfort Weighted Blanket

I haven't used it yet so i will update everyone after a week. so its too early for me to comment on anything now.

Bela Site

Legal gostei achei interessante vou testar e volto pra contar pra vcs da minha experiencia com o app ! Espero que funcione na minha loja !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM Stunning

Please get in touch with us we are having several problems:
-The notification that the trial has end remains even after purchasing (other reviews were writing about the same issue)
-The button does not align on the correct position, for us it is displayed left from quanitiy selector. (Other review writing similiar issue)
-The button styling is not working properly, the button remains black doesn't matter which color is choosen in the backend. Only on PC on hover it is changing the color, on mobile the button get's a colored outline. Please get in touch to fix the above issues, then we will rate it 5 stars.

Unkn0wnSquad

works great, it really helps drive conversions up as it deletes a page where you might loose sales! im happy to have installed this program to my store!

Shop Full América

Gostei muito do aplicativo nos trouxe muitos resultados, aguardamos mais atualizações, estamos no aguardo.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42