Fast Checkout In One Click

Fast Checkout In One Click

by Sweet Ecom

Skip Cart page direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

ThriftPods

I paid for the app $4.49 plan but did not receive the stated feature, and my plan wasnt activated.
So now I am billed but they are still asking me to buy the plan, pls fix this!!

April 17, 2020

HI! Unfortunately, we can’t check what was causing the problem you experienced when our app is uninstalled. Could you please provide more details?

The Krakow Roastery

Really nice app, very easy to use and well coded.

The only thing missing for us is multi-language support. It will only recognise the store's default language and won't load the basket on other language store fronts (e.g. appears on yourstorename.com/products/etc but won't appear on yourstorename.com/languagecode/products/etc).

So we sadly had to delete the app, however if you don't need multi-language then this app is worth every penny.

*** UPDATE***
Having failed to find an app that has the popup features and that handles multi-language we opted to install this for the base language until something better comes along that meets all our needs. However, we found that when a product is sold out the app throws its own add to cart button on top so the product looks lin stock. When clicking the button the cart pops up but with no product added to the basket. This was coinfusing to our customers so again we found ourselves uninstalling. Hence our drop from 4 to 2 stars.

Express Neon

Did not give me the option to do the free version? Forced me into the paid version????????? pls someone from the app help me
contact me orders@expressneon . com

April 15, 2020

Thank you for the review, unfortunately, free plan available only for stores that under development and for Shopify partners stores.

Pally

GREAT stuff. so easy to install and was exactly what I needed on my store. thanks a lot all.

fitnessforlifehome

super application vraiment fonctionnelle. Mes ventes ont doublé quasiment. je recommande l'application

EvoBands™

I really like it. The only thing I would improve is the free trial. I think 5 days isn't enough to choose if you want to keep it or not.

Secluded Fitness

great! I really found this app to be useful in sending customers straight to the checkout page so I am happy I got it

zembrastor™- The bluetooth headphones n1 in the world

ottima app in assoluta la migliore per passare direttamente l'articolo al chackout ripeto ottima davvero

Estilo Urbano BR

deixa a loja com um vizual maravilhoso gosto muito de usar mas vcs podiam almentar mais o tempo de avaliçao gratuita

Dreams-cradle

good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.