Fast Checkout In One Click

Pass Add To Cart direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

Comfort Weighted Blanket

I haven't used it yet so i will update everyone after a week. so its too early for me to comment on anything now.

Bela Site

Legal gostei achei interessante vou testar e volto pra contar pra vcs da minha experiencia com o app ! Espero que funcione na minha loja !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM Stunning

Please get in touch with us we are having several problems:
-The notification that the trial has end remains even after purchasing (other reviews were writing about the same issue)
-The button does not align on the correct position, for us it is displayed left from quanitiy selector. (Other review writing similiar issue)
-The button styling is not working properly, the button remains black doesn't matter which color is choosen in the backend. Only on PC on hover it is changing the color, on mobile the button get's a colored outline. Please get in touch to fix the above issues, then we will rate it 5 stars.

Unkn0wnSquad

works great, it really helps drive conversions up as it deletes a page where you might loose sales! im happy to have installed this program to my store!

Shop Full América

Gostei muito do aplicativo nos trouxe muitos resultados, aguardamos mais atualizações, estamos no aguardo.

The KING Store

Thanks for App, nice instrument. Perfect for me. this one really boosted my sales. I recommend this app to every store.

imashopaholic

Great app easy to install matched my website colours instant one or two clicks max and it works. Recommended for sure!

Cadabra

klkklklklkllkkkkklkkkmm. mjk mm k kn. mn. h b b. g v. vghjjkgfjtxchyxcutcfvkygvkgbhbhb job l u h h ouh h uh

Clauzon

This app is very good i trust this app without doubt, the checkout is very good optimized, and my conversion rate have a lot of increased.

Hooked On All Fishing

Much quicker for the customer to check out. That should equate to more sales! Make my store much more efficient.