Fast Checkout In One Click

Fast Checkout In One Click

by Sweet Ecom

Skip Cart page direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

Express Neon

Did not give me the option to do the free version? Forced me into the paid version????????? pls someone from the app help me
contact me orders@expressneon . com

April 15, 2020

Thank you for the review, unfortunately, free plan available only for stores that under development and for Shopify partners stores.

Pally

GREAT stuff. so easy to install and was exactly what I needed on my store. thanks a lot all.

fitnessforlifehome

super application vraiment fonctionnelle. Mes ventes ont doublé quasiment. je recommande l'application

EvoBands™

I really like it. The only thing I would improve is the free trial. I think 5 days isn't enough to choose if you want to keep it or not.

Secluded Fitness

great! I really found this app to be useful in sending customers straight to the checkout page so I am happy I got it

zembrastor™- The bluetooth headphones n1 in the world

ottima app in assoluta la migliore per passare direttamente l'articolo al chackout ripeto ottima davvero

Estilo Urbano BR

deixa a loja com um vizual maravilhoso gosto muito de usar mas vcs podiam almentar mais o tempo de avaliçao gratuita

Dreams-cradle

good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.

MySecretDeals

easy to use, thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

MyFitnessHousePro™ - The N1 top House Gym

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app