Fast Checkout In One Click

Fast Checkout In One Click

by Sweet Ecom

Pass Add To Cart direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

zembrastor™- The bluetooth headphones n1 in the world

ottima app in assoluta la migliore per passare direttamente l'articolo al chackout ripeto ottima davvero

Estilo Urbano BR

deixa a loja com um vizual maravilhoso gosto muito de usar mas vcs podiam almentar mais o tempo de avaliçao gratuita

Dreams-cradle

good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.good for trying .Helping me a lot at saving time.

MySecretDeals

easy to use, thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

MyFitnessHousePro™ - The N1 top House Gym

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

Stealthy Entertainment

Very satisfied with this. Recommend 100% to simplify checkout process. Increased conversions for me, will add to all my stores

HugeDiversity

I'm using this app for my Shopify store hugediversity.com and I am totally amazed by this app! Friendly recommendation!

Fit-Perf

Hi,

The cart button shake way too much, how to reduce the occcurence?

n92mask

Top feauturing and i love the customization function for the botton shop now. It's an amazing plugin!

The Smart Hut

Veryyyyy gooooooodddddd aaaappppppppp 555555555 sttttttttttaaaaarrrrrrrrr highly recommended for all