Fast Checkout In One Click

Fast Checkout In One Click

by Sweet Ecom

Pass Add To Cart direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

Testata-nucleare

uso l'app per velocizzare il checkout e per capire se riesco a far velocizzare ai clienti la fese conclusiva dell'ordine

Above and away

This is a greater opportunity than I could ever have imagined thanks guys I am so stoked about this with my new platform

Gladiator Gym Gear

The buy now button is not aligned properly with the add to cart button by default when you want to show both "add to cart" and "buy now button" at the same time. Also, the popup form (if enabled) does not display well on mobile.

Happybimbo - official store

good app, easy to use and practice... I prove at utilize this app and than I have an other rate most interesting

Wayfaren

App hopefully will increase conversion even more. We have run into a few glitches as far as how everything is displaying, so hopefully support will be responsive.

We Are The World

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

RescueRider

I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it I like it

Btween teeth

sjcbdkjcbnkdbsjcbksccj,dbnckjdwbdbcjsbvkbc kdbvckjbdkjvcnds,vbkhvgwbfvkwgvehvjkehvieshviuehvrghvierwhgfregurehgiue

Opovoo Online Shop

Great app. Testing it right now to see if I can get a higher conversion rate. Claus Lauter, Ecommerce Business Coach

Helvety

I tested it in my eshop and i Really appreciated this great app. Thank you. Keep going great job ...