Fast Checkout In One Click

Pass Add To Cart direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

K Berry Slim - Juice Mix

Awesome app! It works perfectly. I enjoyed using this app because my store theme doesn't have buy now button. It replaced my add to cart into buy now button. Thank you!

twosouq

the app help the store a lot. give more sales in the future i will kept this app on my app list. looking forward for this app.

Fly Flashy Apparel

With the help of this app I've notice the improvement and progress I'd highly recommend to anyone looking for more sales

Acessórios Executivos

Polar Ice Hat™

It was simple to install and extremely easy to use. It was exactly what we needed at exactly the right time :-)

Triple Armour

Wow! I use this app to replace the "Add to Cart" button with a "Buy Now" button in my Product Page. It will be nice if the "Buy Now" button appears immediately. At the moment there's a slight delay of about 2 seconds before it appears.

selinkom_store

Mama Gaïa

Really great app that takes only seconds to install and customize. I use Gempages and I didn't have to do any coding or editing on the page, it integrates seamlessly.

But does not go well with other apps (Bold Custom Pricing), as it bypasses auto-discount that apply during cart verification

kumdv

ok,good。I don't know what to say, but it seems to help me. I am very optimistic about this software.

TRAVEL-BUG TREATS

Works perfectly thanks guys.....................................................................................................................................................bbbbbbbbbbb