Fast Checkout In One Click

Pass Add To Cart direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

FlawsomeFurz

Best app ever thank you so much for making my work easier my customers can now check out fast and easy

FeelFriday

Looks good and effective! We are excited to see what results this will bring for our shop. So easy and quick to install, so we can already recommend others to try it.

Velves

I love the app everything is perfect the conversion of my shop is clearly better since i installed fast checkout in one click thank you

Misc. Goodies

Works Great. I wish there was an option to make the buy now button bigger or smaller though. But it's totally free and works, so it's hard to complain much about that. Thanks to whoever made this!

leathermshop

good good gooooooooooood goooooooood gooooooood gooooood gooooood gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

ultimatetape

Olga Prieto

In so happy confusión the app it has increased my convertion rate thank for the support. I surely recommend it

Viking Jewel

Is a good app that must be used for a while before Then can tell whether good or bad But overall it's very good

BV MALL

Im relying on this app to boost my conversion sales. it matters when you can increase the buying of customer

Shop and Ship Kits

I really like this app and been using this for a while. I hope the owner can make it load faster that I won't be able to see "add to cart" button when a product page has been viewed