Fast Checkout In One Click

Fast Checkout In One Click

by Sweet Ecom

Pass Add To Cart direct to checkout! Buy Now button animation.

liforever

greata app do the job Thank youu

Secret and scent candles

it is a good app. Very easy to install, and it looks great at your theme website. It has helped to go all the way to checkout, but not as much I thought. But, it takes time to for others to trust your site too. But it is a great app.

The Groovy Guitar Dude

So far does exactly what I want in a very simple and effective way! No fluff and free, where most similar apps are not! Love it so far, looking forward to the results :)

Megan W

cool lappli a testercool lappli a testercool lappli a testercool lappli a testercool lappli a testercool lappli a tester

Grizzly Shelter Canada

Does what it says, works well with my theme without having to change too many settings. Works great!

Jetmap

oK

YooJongSS

good ..held me a lot ..very best one APP
I might be recommand my clients who are using Shopify users

Rocket-drip

nice app works wonders for my website . it really made it easier to check out products online. very nice

Nelyan

I love this app it helped me so much thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

INTERIORITY

Awesome app and was exactly what I have been looking for! Trying your hand at a few apps for checkout optimization is super hard, but not for Sweet Ecom. Love it and pretty sure I'll increase conversions. Thank you!