Fast Checkout In One Click

Fast Checkout In One Click

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
March 7, 2019

Fantastic implementation and super easy to set up, but sadly it doesn't play ball with Bold Product Options (additional priced items are not added to the cart) so I cannot use it on my store.

Black Art Graphics
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
February 27, 2019

So easy to set up! It does exactly what I hoped, no confusion. I'm excited to see if it helps make more sales!

Kitty Town Coffee
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited February 27, 2019

Funciona perfeitamente como descrito. Recomendaria a qualquer pessoa que esteja procurando uma boa aplicação para ir direto ao caixa. Ajuda a finalizar a compra.

Mundo Quatro Estações
Brazil
Time spent using app: 28 days
February 26, 2019

Works perfectly just as described. Would recommend to anyone that is looking for a good application to go straight to checkout

Hypeified
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 21, 2019

Worked fine, makes the funnel faster and no problems so far so 5 stars review for the app. Make sure to keep an eye on your FB Pixel goals (add to cart and ini checkout)

Caly Bags
Time spent using app: 29 days
February 20, 2019

very slick, easy install works great with minimal effort. only had for a few minutes but love it already, will update if any issues

GotItHere.com
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited February 13, 2019

Just installed this app on my store. Set up was easy and seamless. I know it will help to improve my conversion rate with the buy now option, highly recommend.

Brannah's
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 11, 2019

I used it and love it was recommended and I am happy that I used it thank help center you did good .

jackywhiten
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited February 10, 2019

Awsome app, simple & efficient, but could be a bite better if you add some urgency option in the pop up, like the limit of stock or a "reserved" timer

Manga Valley
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 9, 2019

ziloqa.com - Buy now button is working perfectly. I think my sales will boost.
I was searching for a feature like this for some time. Now I found the best.

Ziloqa