Fast Checkout Sales Bundle

Sticky Add To Cart, One Click Checkout, Quick Buy, Slide Cart

Free
One click checkout sends shoppers directly to checkout

Glitter Nuts

This app has everything I wanted and more! I am so pleased with it. I also love how easy it is to navigate and customize! Thanks for making this so easy! 100% recommend!!!

The Giving Girl

Great application and customer service. They even followed up when I forgot to reply after emailing. Thank you!

January 23, 2022

Thank you for this review. We are happy you had good experience working with us! If you have any further concerns please reach out to us.
Best wishes!
Rita

Neet Freak Clothing LLC

The customer service is amazing. Very enthused to help figure things out. Great App and works perfect with my theme.

January 20, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. If you have any further concerns do reach out to us. We are committed to providing excellent support to our customers.

KefUK

Amazing app! Really appreciated the customer support provided by Rita. She quickly diagnosed the issue and guided us.

January 20, 2022

Thank you for this amazing review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our app and support. If you have any further concerns do reach out to us. We are committed to providing excellent support to our customers.

Dreamframer Art

Beautifully and intelligently designed app. it makes the shop look more professional. It does everything I expected, and it looks minimalistic.

Germanboxes

Really excellent functionality! It's a shame this isn't built into Shopify natively, but this app bridges that gap very nicely. A while back, nothing like this existed and we wrote some custom code, but it was unreliable and customization was hard. With this app, it was a breeze to add a lot more functionality, and I love the amount of customization options to make it fit the theme of our shop exactly! We had a minor issue with installation and the developer was extremely helpful and responsive in sorting it out. Would definitely recommend this app.

January 16, 2022

Sunrise Daily Goods

The hidden gem of Shopify apps! Does exactly what it promises and very easy to use and install, Plus, customer support is outstanding. I'm loving this app and how it looks on our store. I wish I could add more stars in reviews but perhaps there are only 5 stars, I wish I could give them 10x stars.

January 13, 2022

Wear your crazy

Thanx so much for all of your help!!! She went above & beyond!!!
She explained it all out to me so I unsderstood it.

Ellerbe's Boutique

I really enjoy the app so far, it gives a clean look, and easy to use design! This app really helped!

December 28, 2021

Hey Ellerbe's Boutique,

Thank you for this amazing review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. If you have any concerns do reach out to us. We are committed to providing excellent support to our customers.

Magnolia Accents

Set up in seconds and looks great! I would recommend this app. Its easy to use and doesn’t require any time or effort.

December 13, 2021

Thank you so much!! Gives us happiness when customers use our app and leaves a positive review. It motivates us to work even harder. Means a lot! Do let us know if you need any help <3

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7