Fast Checkout Upsell Bundle

Upsell Cart,Upsell Recommendation, Sticky Add to Cart, Buy Now

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Sticky Bar, Sticky Button, Buy Now, Slide Cart and Upsell

Intellirest

Time spent using app 1 day

This app was very easy and quick to set up, and the pricing is very reasonable. I was worried that it was not going to integrate with pagefly, but it does without issue.

November 4, 2022

We really appreciate your excellent review. Thank you again!

Mao-Wow

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Rita helped me alot with the custom code! I do recommend this app to anyone looking for a sticky add to cart!

September 9, 2022

We really appreciate your excellent review. Thank you again!

Bhango Herb Culture Shop

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Solid code. No bugs, loads fast. Easy to setup. Lots of value here. I've tried out a few others with way fewer features and this has been the best.

August 31, 2022

We really appreciate your excellent review. For a small startup like ours, it means a lot. Let us know if you have any other concern or question. We will be happy to assist you and help you grow your sales. We are committed to excellent support to our customers!

Thanks

2gshopit

Location Italy

I really like this app and the fantastic support team (Rita and the devs). They helped me promptly and perfectly. Thank you!

Kado-regalos

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 month

Súper bien, considero que ayuda a aumentar la tasa de conversión. Aparte da herramientas que shopify por estándar no da, y habría que meterse en el código. Congrats

August 2, 2022

We really appreciate your excellent review. For a small startup like ours, it means a lot. We put a lot of effort into creating this experience for our clients.

lilimolly

I think the sticky bar add to cart is crucial for any e-commerce businesses as it pushes customer impulsive buying behaviour and with this plug-in I am able to customise according to my needs easily. Best part was that 'pixel' features where can change when you want it to be visible and when you want it to disappear. I think the support team is great. They reply to my text fast and I didn't expect a free service to give me that fast of a support to be honest. Highly recommended as per experiment made by David Fogarty. As you scale up into millions, it this little bar does makes a difference in conversion rate.

hellokutie

So far so good. Better than most of the competitors. Easy to setup. I will add this app to my other stores. I really really like it.

londonlulu.com

Location United Arab Emirates

The app is exactly what i was looking for, they even have extra customer service to guide and help whenever i needed.

Oralucent

Their customer service is very very good! They solved my store theme issues with their app in seconds. And the app works seamlessly.

IRRESS BEAUTY | irress.com

Location Germany

Absolute Empfehlung! App funktioniert einwandfrei und wenn man etwas custom programmiert haben möchte wird dies in wenigen Stunden erledigt. Außerdem ist der Support mega freundlich und man hat das Gefühl es wird einem wirklich weitergeholfen.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13