Fast Checkout Sales Bundle

Fast Checkout Sales Bundle

by Carty Labs

One Click Checkout, Sticky Add To Cart, Quick Buy, Cart Slider

Time4GoodCause

Super useful and well designed app. I was looking for an app to support sticky "buy now" buttons, and I think I found the best one out there! The support team is beyond this world, they helped me integrate the app and also solving other issues on my e-com site. I higly recommend this app!

The Gift Company

Great app! highly recommend it. Customer service is superb! Easy to set up and looks great in my online store!

Speelgoed.blog.nl

Awesome job! Does what it says and it's free (for now)
Unfortunately I cannot add a Buy Now button at the product page below the add to cart button, but they explained why. You can add this yourself in the code as well.

September 10, 2021

Dear Merchant,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it. We don’t provide buy now button below add to cart button at product page. This feature is not available. We currently only provide Sticky Bar, Sticky Cart button, Quick buy and Mini Cart. We would like to discuss further with you. Please reach out to us at support@cartylabs.com.

yenkis.com

Excelente, no tengo palabras para describir lo bien y detallada que esta. Sin duda todo el mundo debería tenerla en su tienda. Gracias por su trabajo.

Loopolar

Love this app! It has many great features, it's easy to setup, and everything works perfectly. Recommended! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

DR P INTERNATIONAL

Really great product. I wish to get to know this product earlier. But better late than never ya. Need to experience it in order to know

September 8, 2021

Dear merchant, we love to see You’re using our Fast Checkout app and are satisfied with the service and features 🤩 Thank you for leaving such good review! 🥳 Let us know if you need any help for your store. We are committed to provide excellent service to our customer.

Manic Muscle Labs

Great app to have and great customer service from the team. Solved a small issue within minutes. :) definitely recommend.

Plume Beauty

App is very easy to use and user friendly. The best part is their customer support which is really helpful is amazing. would recommend to everyone.

SMOKEPOPS

A+ - I would highly recommend this app to all Shopify businesses. The team spent 7+ hours helping me out with a fundamental problem and they went ABOVE and BEYOND to provide me with the best customer support, especially Amrita (Rita) who was a bundle of joy, patient and so incredibly helpful. No other app in the upsell/convert sector could compare to the level of service I received here. The app works amazingly on my store, offering buyers a quick way of being able to add my items to their basket with an extensive number of customisations available. This app WILL help your customers convert in every way through the smooth and sleek shopping experience it provides. I hope to deal with Amrita again!

UniqueHunk

very awesome application. The add-to-cart sticky feature and popup cark feature is all I needed. must-have app!

Previous 1 3 4