FetchApp

FetchApp

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1

July 4, 2011

Absolutely LOVE Fetch! It's great to have for sending eBooks to our customers. Best of all, their customer support is amazing! They are always more than happy to help you when you're in need. Especially late on a Thursday night.

May 18, 2011

My entire business runs off Fetch. We sell downloadable training videos for filmmakers. Fetch makes it very easy to set up and run. And they're very helpful with tech support though this is rarely needed. An a+ service.

April 13, 2011

I absolutely LOVE fetch! I also sell really large files (.psd templates) and fetch has always handled them with no problems.

When I have contacted customer service with a question, I am always greeted with a super fast, friendly reply from someone who actually sounds like a real human. :)

Another thing I've really loved about fetch is they're ability to prove me wrong... just when I think they couldnt possibly improve on the site, they release a new feature that saves me time, and makes life easier. :)

I seriously can't say enough good about the app or they're service. :)

February 11, 2011

Fetch combines an outstanding utility with top-notch customer service. I largely chose shopify as my storefront because of the power of this handy tool for digital delivery. Even better, they not only promise but also deliver on constant improvements to the system.

December 30, 2010

This app is phenomenal, and the customer support is outstanding. I've had hardly any issues in the last six months, and most of the problems I had earlier on were actually Shopify issues rather than Fetch glitches, but the folks at Fetch took things on anyway. Fetch is the whole reason I didn't give up on Shopify - they ROCK!

August 31, 2010

The combination of Shopify and Fetch is the perfect duo. I have been using Fetch for over a year now and it has revolutionized the way I do business. I run my website from New Zealand which means I am on a very different time zone than Europe and the US. Fetch allows me to happily go off to sleep knowing that sales will be taken care of through the night. When I wake up it is great to see all the automated sales that have happened through the night while I have been in dreamland. I will definitely be looking at ways to expand my business using Fetch in the future.

December 15, 2009

Fetch is a great application that does exactly everything it says it does for a very affordable price.

But what really sets Fetch apart is the tech support -- the support staff was EXTREMELY helpful. They replied to every one of my emails in a timely and polite fashion, and stuck with every issue until my questions were answered, the problem was fixed, and I was satisfied, all the while being friendly and cordial. I would absolutely recommend using Fetch if you're on the fence about whether or not to use Shopify to handle digital downloads.

July 11, 2009

Great app, even better support. Emailed them about an issue and they responded in less than an hour. They even kept me updated while they patched our account to accommodate our store's unusual setup. So I did what any sensible and decent human would do: I wrote them a haiku.

"Fetch: by Pixallent"?
More like "Sweet: by Excellent".
Good game. You guys rock.

June 12, 2009

Super easy to set up and use - and then it works flawlessly without you having to think about it. Support was always speedy with replies and solutions.

June 4, 2009

Clean, simple, and solid front and back end. It's worked great for the variety of digital music packages my band offers.