Image Upload ‑ File Upload

Let customers upload images & files - linked to orders.

Free plan available
Upload field - file upload

Curly Sue's Creations

I was having an issue with the app showing up on my website, the developers reached out and with trail and error they finally found a solution. Now the app works perfectly!! Definitely recommend, the customer service alone is 5 stars!!

Custom Cups by Kim

This app is exactly what I needed so I can get photos for customization. The customer support is TOP NOTCH. A shoutout to Anna who puts up with my stupid questions. :) They are fast with replying and I appreciate the help they give. For me, the app was difficult to install...but then again, I'm lucky if I can peel a banana to eat it. Thanks again!

ButterMakesMeHappy

It's a great app. Out of all the image upload apps I downloaded, this was the only one that allowed you to adjust the shape of the button. It was so easy to use & a great price. I also love that it includes ALL files. Not just jpgs. I highly recommend it.

customkingsindia

The best and easiest to use. the support is also amazing, they reply within one minute when the support is online. thanks.

March 14, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy that you like our service and upload app. If you need anything or any help, we are here to help as fast as possible.

Lundisign

I had som trouble uploading files to my shop. I contacted them and the morning after they told me what was wrong. I solve the issue and now it works great again. Super fast response

personalistation

It's really easy to use and does exactly what I needed it to do. Great and quick response from the team when I needed help which is a bonus. Overall very happy with it and have no issues at all, definitely recommended and will carry on using it.

The Daily Blooms

Downloaded it and experienced no problem for a couple of weeks. However, encountered a crash recently but Support helped me within the day.

Stickerei Keinath

Nice visuals, works great.
The support is amazing aswell.
I had a Problem with blocking file formats.
When i contacted the support, I got an instant reply.
The support was extremely friendly and very helpful.
They fixed the Problem in no time.
Would always recommend their Software.

Deinzelstück

I love the simplicity of the Upload Field app! The app has saved me a lot of work by creating upload fields and there is actually no comparable simple app in the Appstore. A perfect solution for simple product customization and works great on my theme. Price and service are great and the support takes care of you. Keep up!

Cristina Campos

This is a great app! Very simple to instal, upload all files correctly, plus, the client can add text in each photo. Love it, thank you so much for this, It really made all things easier,