Uploadly ‑ File Upload

Let customers upload images & files - linked to orders.

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Upload field - file upload

A Cheep Tee

I can't believe how nice this app works. I had trouble setting it up (it was me) and their support was wonderful. I highly recommend this app.

Phonetech Retail Outlet

5 Star customer service, one of the devs gained temporary access to fix issues we had with our store. Recommend 100%

Curly Sue's Creations

Time spent using app About 1 month

I was having an issue with the app showing up on my website, the developers reached out and with trail and error they finally found a solution. Now the app works perfectly!! Definitely recommend, the customer service alone is 5 stars!!

Custom Cups by Kim

This app is exactly what I needed so I can get photos for customization. The customer support is TOP NOTCH. A shoutout to Anna who puts up with my stupid questions. :) They are fast with replying and I appreciate the help they give. For me, the app was difficult to install...but then again, I'm lucky if I can peel a banana to eat it. Thanks again!

ButterMakesMeHappy

It's a great app. Out of all the image upload apps I downloaded, this was the only one that allowed you to adjust the shape of the button. It was so easy to use & a great price. I also love that it includes ALL files. Not just jpgs. I highly recommend it.

customkingsindia

Location India

The best and easiest to use. the support is also amazing, they reply within one minute when the support is online. thanks.

March 14, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. We are happy that you like our service and upload app. If you need anything or any help, we are here to help as fast as possible.

Lundisign

Location Sweden

I had som trouble uploading files to my shop. I contacted them and the morning after they told me what was wrong. I solve the issue and now it works great again. Super fast response

personalistation

Location Singapore

It's really easy to use and does exactly what I needed it to do. Great and quick response from the team when I needed help which is a bonus. Overall very happy with it and have no issues at all, definitely recommended and will carry on using it.

The Daily Blooms

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

Downloaded it and experienced no problem for a couple of weeks. However, encountered a crash recently but Support helped me within the day.

Stickerei Keinath

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Nice visuals, works great.
The support is amazing aswell.
I had a Problem with blocking file formats.
When i contacted the support, I got an instant reply.
The support was extremely friendly and very helpful.
They fixed the Problem in no time.
Would always recommend their Software.

Previous 1