SMS, Web Push, Email ‑FirePush

Unlimited Email & Web push + SMS credits

Free

デジタルコンテンツショップ ダウンロード店 Shopify店 (Digital Contents Shop download store Shopify Shop)

Location Japan

This is good app.
This is cheeper app.
It's reasonable.

This can send sms and mail to subscribers!

I like this app.
Please use this app.

דיל ישיר

Location Israel

I haven't got any sales from this app yet, but it's looking promising.
the power push notifications options looks good

Bachelorette Bash

The app seems easy to use and setup. However, while configuring the setup for SMS abandoned cart messages, I got a weird error message. It's Friday and support will not return until Monday, so I'm stuck over the weekend, which sucks when trying to get a new store up and running as quickly as possible. For now, I have to give 4 stars because of the error message that not only makes no sense but can't be resolved for 3 days.

Update 7/17/19- They actually got back to me over the weekend and fixed the problem so rating changed to 5 stars!

caychro

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 1 month

thank you so much for your service and your offer emailing 100k it's an incredible offer and I never see any company do that for their clients thank you so much firepush it's the best application all in one marketing

I GET CLIENTS

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Works great for what my business needs. I love how the SMS option works for getting your shop visitors to come back and complete order.

RSV LLC

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 year

Firepush is one of the best apps out there! It's essential to every store. They offer FREEMIUM services for starters and medium stores and they also offer plans for the bigger companies.

I encourage everyone to help Firepush create more features so we can all benefit from it.

Much love,
somuchonsale.com

Sandalsvibe

Location China

This APP really helped a lot, and the customer service is nice.It would be better if I can add banner on the promotion pushes.

Εκδόσεις Δ. Σωτηρόπουλος - Ορθόδοξα Βιβλία - Ηλεκτρονικό Βιβλιοπωλείο

Location Greece

Great app for push notifications, SMS and emails. Also very helpful staff. Highly recommended for marketing!

Israel-Cart

Wow, that's a great app! tons of options and very affordable and useful i recommend to everyone to download it

Balm Heaven

Location Switzerland

Just installed the app and it look amazing! I will use the free plan for the beginning and see if paid plan worth the komey..