Firepush ‑ SMS,  Email, Push

Firepush ‑ SMS, Email, Push

by Firepush

SMS, Email, Web push automated messages. Promotional campaigns

Balm Heaven

Just installed the app and it look amazing! I will use the free plan for the beginning and see if paid plan worth the komey..

famenxtshop

Nice app. Sleek and have great features. I installed it to use Push notifications, but would definitely try other features too.

Farmers Edge

I just starting using firepush it has been great so far and the customer service is really helpful and good !

Arizona Wildcats Store

Great program. Helpful team. Thank you

We use the program for our company to send out push notifications and emails.

Thunder Internacional

Parece buena, no tengo experiencia pero la tengo en uso hace muy poco. El precio es super accesible.

My File Addiction

Love this app so far. Switched over from another app that I was using to send promotional emails to my customers. This is so much cheaper. I love the push notification feature also. It will take a while to build that part up but at least all of my customer email info transferred over to send those out right away.

Makeup Weapons

fabulous customer service really helpful and easy to deal with great app easy to set up and organise

Global Setters

Most awesome app... my abandoned carts was blowing out ! and i get 758$ within a 2 days ... best app highly recommend !

24/7 bestdeals

I really recommend this app! Easy to use, the paid plans are inexpensive and it helps getting more sales.

THE GIRL CEO STORE

Made over $600 in profit my first month using it! I was a little skeptical but it got a lot of my customers attention. I'm pleased. This will help you recover abandoned carts BIG TIME!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61