SMS, Web Push, Email ‑FirePush

Unlimited Email & Web push + SMS credits

Free

DirtBound Offroad

The app works ok, the admin area is glitchy is always says there is an error and to email support. Pricing was $23 on our account and now they are changing the price to $136 a month, what a huge scam. Get customers at a lower price then jump it 7X... I don't know if we will keep using it now that it's that costly.

ProChefMe

FirePush has been absolutely amazing, they answer every question I have and make it so clear and simple. Amazing!

22 Lions

This company ILLEGALLY stole $70 from my bank account without any permission. I am filling a criminal complain against this company, and presenting it to Shopify. I want my money back and I want Shopify to take action against this, because they are scamming people. DO NOT INSTALL THIS!

January 24, 2022

All charges and terms of the plan must be accepted through Shopify billing window so we cannot charge until the merchant agrees with the terms. We also refunded the merchant full amount as we always do.

When we contacted the merchant thorough email and Facebook, they started insulting us, being racist while we wanted to help them and explain the charges.

We reported this to Shopify, hopefully action is taken.

Last Covenant Clothing

Super helpful, attentive with customers, and seeking genuine business growth. Just learned about the plan upgrades, and they are so helpful. It motivated me to consider the Pro plan in the near future. Happy to use this app!

Marlattos

this is one helpful app. satisfied with how it works. Its very easy to use and understandable. it's awesome!

World Super Store

Firepush team go to great length to see that you succeed in your marketing efforts with several tips.

Earth Family Crystals

Very Great customer service and really great response time even though their team is on the opposite side of the planet from me. Their app is also pack full of awesome features and their price is very competitive to better than other apps that do the same. all in all, I would give them 10 stars if I could :)

Westend Supplies

If I could 100 STARS I would. This program made us money and the best part was the customer service to help us make that money was amazing. They have short videos they make on the fly to show you exactly what you can do...They are personal made just for you. If you want to increase your sales and marketing this APP is AMAZING.....we used if for over 2 years now.

Parfumfrance.com

The best customer service ever! The app is also fantastic !!!! Easy to use ! Good experience ! Customer support is very pro.

StarBelums™

Really good app; Very simple to use and I've good result w/ firepush. The support it's very kindly!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 79 80