SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

by Firepush

Text marketing. SMS marketing. Email marketing. Web push

Dari Mooch

i used this app for web push. excellent service their customer support is top notch. I have had a recent experience with increasing web push messages, and i get great rate and help.

Sasha & Jo

Customer service rep was very quick to respond and helpful to guide me through the process of what I wanted to do.

E-Bixfit

J'ai utilisé cette application pour tester les sms. J'ai eu quelques difficultés à l'installation de l'application. Le service client m'a beaucoup aidé et a pris le temps de m'aider, merci beaucoup !

Project Yourself

Emily for Firepush Customer Service helped us a great deal on the Black Friday weekend when we reached our web push limits and she opened up more slots for our promotions free of charge for this particular situation. Thanks Emily!

Callaloo Box

We use this app for our SMS campaigns. It's very easy to use and more importantly very responsive & excellent customer service. Thank you!

Bizzy Fit Meals

your service for a small owner like me is so helpful your customer service is so helpful and responsive at any time! my customers love the text reminder feature it was a quick for me to see how much business i was losing with out this feature before!

Gymlavida

Amazing app with a very good customer service which want you to succeed. The app offer very good features which others do not have. I would recommend it to others

Rahua.com

This app is very easy to use, the automatizations give results faster and the support team is awesome, they respond very quick, it help me to apply customizations, i really like this app

The Shop 2 Shoppe

So far app is pretty easy to use. i haven't had any clicks or saves from customers yet but great so

Venus Lash Art

The application is very helpful and the support is amazing !
I love the sms tool. They have tutorials so the installations and set up was easy.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79