Firepush: SMS, Email, Web push

Firepush: SMS, Email, Web push

by Firepush

SMS, Email, Web push automated messages. Promotional campaigns

Jinga Juice Philippines

I LOVE FIREPUSH. It saves abandoned carts and also helps in brand awareness because of the push notifications. It also handles email and sms tasks.

- jingajuice.com.ph -

MAKELIQUIDA

Aplicativo formidável. Estou usando a menos de 01 dias, mas já estou bastante encantado, pois tem muitas funcionalidade valiosas

My Bikini Flex

Really good app! I was previously using 3 apps but when I found out about this one it saved me the time and headache of logging in and out of those apps. Everything you need is all into one!

Antryde

this app is pretty straight forward to use. keep up the good work. I like how I am able to integrated photos and also save templates for future use.

eullair- Human Virgin Hair

good apps for email marketing, you can try it too. Convenient and easy to use. Customer service is not easy to contact

Fuggin Vapor Co.

This app and the customer service they provide are phenomenal. I have been using their app for over a year and increased revenue 100x over. Highly recommended. A+

Jay J Garcia, MD Weight Loss, Wellness, & Aesthetic Centers

Very helpful information and have scheduled a demo to better understand the system. I think it can be helpful at maximizing our business and helping me automate some of our marketing so that I can focus on other areas of growth.

SmartMovilShop

Very powerful app! And very good costumer service! The first time i test push notifications, so interesting!

Fragrenza

Great app! best app to push notifications to customers. will increase your sale by 40% . Don't miss out

PURCHASINGNOW

Great interaction and help. Easy to use and the options available are all closely integrated. Definitely recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63