Firepush ‑ SMS,  Email, Push

Firepush ‑ SMS, Email, Push

by Firepush

SMS, Email, Web push automated messages. Promotional campaigns

Rachel Roy

The Firepush app was a game changer for us to help ramp up our SMS relationship and revenue stream. It was effortless to use and the support was invaluable!

It Really Works Vitamins

Really happy with this service - been able to attract lots of customers with promotions and help recover abandoned carts,

Pamela-PARIS

Very responsive customer service !! App seriously usefull

I do not regret to have download it :) !!

Ground-Based

Terrible app, do not waste your time. Would not activate the abandoned cart sequences after spending a lot of time configuring it. Reached out to support and after 3 days no answer at all. I told them I would leave this review unless they got back to me, still nothing. Try something else instead.

April 16, 2019

We are really sorry you have not received support on time. Unfortunately we are not online 24/7
And support during weekends might be with small delays.

The reason you could not activate abandoned cart messages is suspicious activities when system checks certain things and suspends account for further investigation. We do that so to avoid situations when somebody hacks merchants account and uses it to send malicious messages to their customers.

We are more than happy to assist you during working hours. Lets have a quick call and check what we can do for you.

Matea Designs

I just downloaded it will need to give it some time. I think it will be a useful app especially some of the paid features.

Luxédore

iGolfALot

This app hasn’t helped me with sales yet. I hope it does though because I am in pursuit of my first sale

BodyRock

Looks good, trying to explore. Seems like the best one out there. would love to see how it turns out.

SUQIFY

Just starting out with the app. From reviews and other sources, it seems promising. Looking forward to having a great experience.

All Stuff Wood

Don't bother with this app.

I used this app and it blocked me immediately from activating the SMS messaging. I was blocked due to "unusual activity" and couldn't use it and wasted time and money. Don't bother with it. The UI is bad too and there is no way to find out what your charges are.

To make matters worse, even though I didn't use the budget set on this app and uninstalled few days after realizing it is useless piece of crap, they still charged that amount.