SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

by Firepush

SMS marketing, Email cart recovery & Web Push notifications

Little Black Tux

I just started and loving it so far! -- User friendly, easy navigation, and great pricing as well! :) n

OZCORNER

This app is super easy to use and they have a very responsive and helpful support team, Highly recommended.

Diligence1International

One of the essentials of my online store as the push notifications are a better alternative to popups that most annoys most lead anyways.

ePetOnline

App works flawlessly, is easy to set up and the support from the team is much more than what I could ask for. Very fast replies from the staff members and they are really trying to help you with any questions or issues that you might be experiencing. Highly recommended from me.⭐

STONED CULT APPAREL

New user but so far customer service has been prompt (even though all my issues were user error) will change rating if i feel the need to

*edit: nope the customer service has been constistently pretty bad. still a good app though

CandyBearsCo

I like it, it's really good I just don't like paying for apps but these its quite worth it to increase your ROI

The Waist Experts

I used this app to send text marketing to my customers. The app is so efficient and the live support is super fast and responsive. Awesome investment. I am super happy with it.

Creations Ani Giaro Cavalli

i like but all your services need to upgrate, i want try before pay for services. my store open may 12 2020

Quarantine Credit

OMG - I literally am switching from SMS bump right now because Tom was so helpful ! In the next few months, this service will be the best there is and I'm in early!! Thanks TOM!

the best thing about the service is it combines - sms with email and webpush - i currently have 3 apps installed to do those

StrongBeauty.Co

Really easy to use! You get to market everything your store has with this app. Spend less time trying to figure out marketing ways and more marketing.