SMS Order recovery ‑ Firepush

SMS Order recovery ‑ Firepush

by Firepush

Order recovery via SMS, Email & Web Push notifications

Çhanelia

This app has all the features to skyrocket the SMS and push notifications marketing line. Great support team that's with you all the way of your journey. Top #1 choice.

FRESH COOLS

First of all the customer service is on a new level! if you ask a question, they respond in less than a minute; but the cool part is that they record their screen with their faces in it and show you step by step what you need to do! they send you a very useful link to see what to do and what not!
this app is probably the best out there!

ShoppingMorning

it was very good service,I solved my problem very quickly,The service help was the best for solve the problem about sms,Thank you team Firepush!

Delicate Charms

Learning to figure out SMS and found this app. Decided to install and play with it.Since I installed, every question I came across the customer support team has been excellent in helping me resolve it. They even send helpful videos to understand functionality better or access hidden data. I can't speak to the sales portion yet because we are still working on it. Would write update once that happens. Pricing is fair. So far my experience has been great. Would highly recommend.

trackclaws

installed today, setup is not hard and support is very good (fast+smart) so far app looks great with fair pricing. Their support is great and makes it worth it!

IntegridyProducts

Great and fast service. Whenever I had a question the help center was quick to answer. Also, the app is everything it says to be.

brandcollection.pk

very good app and customer service .....highly recommended....hope we get same feedback in future....thanks again

Veravanity

It describes the app as being able to email customers who abandon their carts, and then email isn't even out yet! Mediocre, misleading app!

April 12, 2020

Hi Liam

We’re sorry that you were unable to use the Firepush emails feature at the time of your review, but we just wanted to let you know that our abandoned cart emails are now active and ready to use.

You can trigger up to three abandoned cart emails to send automatically and alter the design of your emails easily. We’re sure that if you revisit the app, you’ll see just how effective Firepush abandoned card emails are, especially when used together with web pushes and SMS messages.

We’d love to have you back as a client. We’re happy to give you free access for a limited time to try out web pushes, SMS messages and email campaigns with Firepush so you can use the app to its full potential at no cost. Just get in touch with our support team to take advantage of this offer. You won't regret it!

Kind regards,
Firepush Team

***

Dear Liam,

We have possibility to recover abandoned carts via promotional messages or automatons. We also have possibility to recover old carts.

Abandoned cart email automatons will be released next week. We already testing them and working on different templates which will skyrocket your cart recovery conversion rate.

Come back and we will give you Free access to try Web pushes, Emails and SMS messages. I am sure you will benefit from this deal a lot.

Downtown

Works great and support is stellar. Big ups to Tom for helping me setting up tcpa and privacy, he also made a quick video for me.

2ndhandwarehouse.com

Firepush is amazing, all in one convenience, easy setup, abandon cart push and SMS functions. Excellent online support. Highly recommended! :)