SMS, Web Push, Email ‑Firepush

SMS, Web Push, Email ‑Firepush

by Firepush

Recover abandoned carts via SMS, Email, Web Push notifications

Global Setters

Most awesome app... my abandoned carts was blowing out ! and i get 758$ within a 2 days ... best app highly recommend !

24/7 bestdeals

I really recommend this app! Easy to use, the paid plans are inexpensive and it helps getting more sales.

THE GIRL CEO STORE

Made over $600 in profit my first month using it! I was a little skeptical but it got a lot of my customers attention. I'm pleased. This will help you recover abandoned carts BIG TIME!

LouLi - Designed For Your Child

I find the app very useful and I highly recommend it, I use Push, Sms, and Tom is just great. It add a lot of value to my store.

UNIQSO

it helps a lot as most of the buyers now browse website or place orders via mobile phone. The only little thing is that it did not work on ios system..

Rachel Roy

The Firepush app was a game changer for us to help ramp up our SMS relationship and revenue stream. It was effortless to use and the support was invaluable!

It Really Works Vitamins

Really happy with this service - been able to attract lots of customers with promotions and help recover abandoned carts,

Pamela-PARIS

Very responsive customer service !! App seriously usefull

I do not regret to have download it :) !!

Ground-Based

Terrible app, do not waste your time. Would not activate the abandoned cart sequences after spending a lot of time configuring it. Reached out to support and after 3 days no answer at all. I told them I would leave this review unless they got back to me, still nothing. Try something else instead.

April 16, 2019

We are really sorry you have not received support on time. Unfortunately we are not online 24/7
And support during weekends might be with small delays.

The reason you could not activate abandoned cart messages is suspicious activities when system checks certain things and suspends account for further investigation. We do that so to avoid situations when somebody hacks merchants account and uses it to send malicious messages to their customers.

We are more than happy to assist you during working hours. Lets have a quick call and check what we can do for you.

Matea Designs

I just downloaded it will need to give it some time. I think it will be a useful app especially some of the paid features.