Firepush 100K emails for FREE

Firepush 100K emails for FREE

by Firepush

Recover abandoned carts via SMS, Email, Web Push notifications

LoyWithLove

I’m new to this app and had a lot of questions but the customer service staff was really helpful and also gave me recommendations to help me with my business. The app is really easy to navigate through and would recommend it esp if you are looking for SMS/Email marketing all in one☺️

Taageera

Wow thank you soo much. Greeat app, i love it. easy to use and very helpfull. Perfect for mig. I love it.

Beauty's Secrets

Application très complète, et facile d'utilisation. Indispensable pour augmenter les ventes.
Apparence très professionnelle et bon désign

Laromy

So far it's amazing. Very easy to install and works exactly as it should be. Every store should have this app.

iShop Smart

Never had any problems customer service is great . Helps me with everything from email marketing from and sms marketing

Lavinia Lingerie

Easy to set up and excellent support! I spoke with Tom and he helped me with settings, had great suggestions for my store. Lots of features and integrations with other apps.

Lumiere hair

The customer service is great, i love this app, it help me to solve some problem, thank you very much

JaeBee

A great marketing tool. It was easy to use and set up. I was looking for an app to help with conversions.

Purple Cow Apparel

This is a great app overall. Quick and helpful responses from support! They even send out free tips and tricks to make your brand more profitable.

njmarkt

i used this app just now, i really like what how it can do! the team support are very fast responsible.