SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

by Firepush

SMS marketing, Email cart recovery & Web Push notifications

FLOWERS IN MIND

The best marketing app! Was facing problems and contacted help team and got a video explanation through loom. Superb customer service. Keep it up team and you will definitely get many great supporters.

Godellas Shopping

Excelente por enquanto estou utilizando a versão gratuita estou gostando bastante , ajuda muito ! recomendo a todos !

Date Lady

This is a lot of features all in one place, has ease of use, nice templates and very reasonable pricing. I've used Mailchimp and omnisend and at least for my basic needs, I don't feel like I am lacking anything since switching to firepush. The customer service has also been helpful and speedy.

Pajamasy

The support team is just amazing, i strongly recommend this app for everyone that is trying to get more sales!

Yes I'm Still Gay

The support offered is awesome! Even though the weekends are closed for support, I was still helped. Pricing is great for emailing as well, 10/10.

Blue Shoppy

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS APP FROM LAST 3 YEARS AND IT REALLY REALLY HELP ME IN MY BUSINESS, I MUST SAY IT IS BETTER THEN ALL APPS I HAVE USED BEFORE.
THE SUPPORT TEM IS REALLY SUPPORTIVE AND UNDERSTAND YOUR REQUIREMENTS ESPECIALLY.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP.

Guardian Oil

easy to use thank you for making a great product to help my business. the data is also very helpful.

MyBabby.co.uk

Asked a question about a security error that showed up at the bottom of my page - had a super quick response. The issue was resolved professionally!

GREEN HEARTS PINK

SUPER AMAZINGLY HELPFUL STAFF. FROM BEGINNING TO END. THEY MADE IT REAL EASY FOR ME TO GET GOING. ALWAYS EASY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH. MY CUSTOMERS LOVE THE SMS PUSH. CAN'T WAIT TO GROW MY BUSINESS WITH FIREPUSH. I KNOW THIS IS A GROWING COMPANY AND ARE MAKING IMPROVEMENTS BY THE DAY JUST WISH I COULD EDIT FROM MY MOBILE PHONE. BUT I KNOW THAT WILL BE COMING DOWN THE LINE. OTHER THAN THAT I LOVE THIS APP.

Hand Talent

Great App, I was really surprised with their customer attention. The made me a video explain me all my questions! Looks really well. You can send email campaigns, sms and push notifications. And the 100K free emails that they offer you are really nice!

¡Let's grow sales! 5 stars