SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

SMS, Email, Web Push ‑Firepush

by Firepush

SMS marketing, Email cart recovery & Web Push notifications

Titan Nomad

Great app with a lot of features, and the devs are awesome helped me with more than what I needed to do. Keep up the good work guys! :)

Curl Again

I was looking for something like Firepush for a while now. It was easy to transition from old clunky web/sms app as it worked behind the scenes to get me up and running quickly. Has alot more features so needed some tutoring with great videos & chat (VERY RESPONSIVE). HIGHLY RECOMMEND FIRE PUSH.

CrowdShoppers

I needed to add marketing tools for my shopify. At first I chose Firepush for the positive and nice reviews and I was not dispointed! This is a nice and simple app that gets the job done. Plus a sweet offer on 100k first emails. I recommend, customer service is way above average!

Noor al-Ilm

Used this app for a couple of weeks and have seen a good return. Seems pretty user friendly and easy to use.

Arnone Boutique

After having issues at first Tomas contacted me and walked me through and fixed the issue!!! Customer Service is Top Notch!

January 25, 2020

Thanks a lot for an updated review. Happy to help anytime.

Rumpus Rags

I've been using this app for SMS & Emails. I am not a tech savvy person, but I was able to learn all the features fairly quickly & easily. I had to contact customer support to verify my account & they were very quick with a reply and helpful.

CBDTechfr

merci ! thank you Edgaras +++++ for all advice and availability, congratulations to the team.I recommend this app. complete and easy to use

R-SHOP

Very good app, i recommend this app to all. Good and fast support and help with good guys so i give 5 stars absolutelly

Puppify

I feel like this is an excellent app. It is well made, easy to navigate through and can be used from both begginers and people who have made it bigger in the game

Moon Goddess Gifts

I really like the Firepush app and I would recommend it.

Stacey Hayes