SMS, Web Push, Email‑ Firepush

SMS, Web Push, Email‑ Firepush

by Firepush

Recover carts via SMS, Email & Web Push notifications

City Town Love

I just started using this. The layout is easy and user friendly. And the support is really helpful! I'll keep at it and hopefully see some great results.

Charmystery

This is a great app that can help you increase your conversion rate. I highly recommend using it because I don't think you should miss such a good app

DEAL HUNTERS DAILY!

This app is really some amazing for conversions.
If you account for all ads spent that = a lost cart opportunity, then you will know how truly valuable maximizing your lost opportunities are.
If indusry standard of conversion to buy a product is between 2-3%, YOU NEED TO MAKE EVERY BIT OF THAT COUNT!
Even with our AI ad programs we have created have to fix all the week points in our chains!

LKP Merchandise

I like it so far. Seems to be working and showing results. Have to have paid app for abandon checkouts

PARI

So far it's really nice. for starting it help me a lot to trace and follow up customer in various way method

Loversentiment

Amazing worked very well. The support team was amazing and answered all of my questions extremely quickly.

Trindal.store

The app works like silk, and I'm looking forward to seeing the objectives as they are being met, great team support.

MakaveliCases

The app is solid and the support is even better. Working out bugs and rolling out new features all the time. Lots of value here over some of the more established SMS/email marketing and Abandoned Cart apps. This combines multiple apps.

Sofanea

Great support!, the best support in shopify Apps. Great Persons behind this app, Tom an Leva very special guys

Blisshoes

Thanks to the founder for the quick response.Helped me solve the problem and made good suggestions on email marketing