SMS, Web Push, Email ‑Firepush

SMS, Web Push, Email ‑Firepush

by Firepush

Recover abandoned carts via SMS, Email, Web Push notifications

Redneck Nation

Installed this ap, then was contacted about signing up for another service through them and when I went to make an appointment and told them that we could not do mornings I got the brush off response, well then "good luck" like they are making so much money they don't need any of us peasants money. Quickly uninstalled the ap. Will not pay money to a company that out of the chute could care less about their NEW customers.

Patchblue

gr8 app really loved iit it should be free forever

Darling You Store

Easy to Install. Let see if it works for my shop.

Cover Page Club

Trying the app for the first time. So far it seems pretty convenient to set up

Triple 20 Darts

Only 4* because I haven't used it long enough to fully appreciate it yet. I will edit this review after a longer duration.
That being said, so far I must say that this is the easiest and more affordable way I've see yet to integrate push notifications into your store. It's easy to set up, implementation is a snap, and it seems very intuitive so far.
Keep up the great work :)

Http Shop Mpofficiel Com

super app to boost sales. I recommend especially for abandoned baskets

Fetch Llc

So far soooo good! Need 30 or more characters but i'd like to keep it short and sweet. Hope this is enough.

Zee786

I really like this app. This app is very useful. I would definitely recommend every shopify user to avail this app features. This app would really help selling of remaining products.

Teenagetingz

Lovee this. you got to try it actually works

Bargain Deals 4 All

So far its a positive experience. Thank you.