Firepush ‑ Email + SMS + Push

Firepush ‑ Email + SMS + Push

by Firepush

Retarget customers with SMS, Emails or FREE Web pushes

SUQIFY

Just starting out with the app. From reviews and other sources, it seems promising. Looking forward to having a great experience.

All Stuff Wood

Don't bother with this app.

I used this app and it blocked me immediately from activating the SMS messaging. I was blocked due to "unusual activity" and couldn't use it and wasted time and money. Don't bother with it. The UI is bad too and there is no way to find out what your charges are.

To make matters worse, even though I didn't use the budget set on this app and uninstalled few days after realizing it is useless piece of crap, they still charged that amount.

Shop For All Here

Used this app for about two weeks now but didn't see any profit yet. Messages go out but no returning or winning carts. Will see what the future holds.

La Ronza

Good app so far I need to test it out, I wish those developers would include where they installed codes on the theme. And no support for Samsung browser or safari!

Scorpion Butterfly Co

It seems to be a very helpful app so far. I just started so I'll be able to make a better statement later. Any help is awesome and appreciated. Anyone open a dropshipping store should try this app.

The Good Feel

I would like to have a more specific alert from the system to know exactly what the problem is. This way it would be easier to fix it.
Customer care by chat was perfect :)

LeeVans Apparel

I just installed the app but so far I'm impressed with all that is offers. I hope it makes me rich i

Whirlastyle

i used this to capture more sales and to capture abandoned cart customers. Am generating new sales by trying different things.

Diva Pendidikan

Awesome, its easy and helpfull to push notification and retargeting. i want to give five star but later after it really works as what i need.

Toymatters

Now setting.......Now setting.......Now setting.......