SMS, Web Push, Email‑ Firepush

SMS, Web Push, Email‑ Firepush

by Firepush

Recover abandoned carts via SMS, Email, Web Push notifications

Blue Shoppy

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS APP FROM LAST 3 YEARS AND IT REALLY REALLY HELP ME IN MY BUSINESS, I MUST SAY IT IS BETTER THEN ALL APPS I HAVE USED BEFORE.
THE SUPPORT TEM IS REALLY SUPPORTIVE AND UNDERSTAND YOUR REQUIREMENTS ESPECIALLY.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP.

Guardian Oil

easy to use thank you for making a great product to help my business. the data is also very helpful.

MyBabby.co.uk

Asked a question about a security error that showed up at the bottom of my page - had a super quick response. The issue was resolved professionally!

GREEN HEARTS PINK

SUPER AMAZINGLY HELPFUL STAFF. FROM BEGINNING TO END. THEY MADE IT REAL EASY FOR ME TO GET GOING. ALWAYS EASY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH. MY CUSTOMERS LOVE THE SMS PUSH. CAN'T WAIT TO GROW MY BUSINESS WITH FIREPUSH. I KNOW THIS IS A GROWING COMPANY AND ARE MAKING IMPROVEMENTS BY THE DAY JUST WISH I COULD EDIT FROM MY MOBILE PHONE. BUT I KNOW THAT WILL BE COMING DOWN THE LINE. OTHER THAN THAT I LOVE THIS APP.

Hand Talent

Great App, I was really surprised with their customer attention. The made me a video explain me all my questions! Looks really well. You can send email campaigns, sms and push notifications. And the 100K free emails that they offer you are really nice!

¡Let's grow sales! 5 stars

Titan Nomad

Great app with a lot of features, and the devs are awesome helped me with more than what I needed to do. Keep up the good work guys! :)

Curl Again

I was looking for something like Firepush for a while now. It was easy to transition from old clunky web/sms app as it worked behind the scenes to get me up and running quickly. Has alot more features so needed some tutoring with great videos & chat (VERY RESPONSIVE). HIGHLY RECOMMEND FIRE PUSH.

CrowdShoppers

I needed to add marketing tools for my shopify. At first I chose Firepush for the positive and nice reviews and I was not dispointed! This is a nice and simple app that gets the job done. Plus a sweet offer on 100k first emails. I recommend, customer service is way above average!

Noor al-Ilm

Used this app for a couple of weeks and have seen a good return. Seems pretty user friendly and easy to use.

Arnone Boutique

After having issues at first Tomas contacted me and walked me through and fixed the issue!!! Customer Service is Top Notch!

January 25, 2020

Thanks a lot for an updated review. Happy to help anytime.