SMS, Web Push, Email ‑FirePush

Unlimited Email & Web push + SMS credits

Free

Nearly Natural

Firepush just gets better and better with time. From first week installed lifted conversions and revenue. Tech support is always online and had answers to all our questions. One of our top revenue producing apps. Highly recommended.

MerKado24-7

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I like a lot this app, very easy to use, configure to any language, Notify almost everything...............Loveit

BUtiful.store

So easy to use and when i had a problem installing the customer service was right there. I didnt have to wait 24 hrs to get back to me, he was responding with in a few minutes.

Da Cuban Collectionn

Time spent using app 1 day

I love it! It’s a good app for small business owners that are just starting a business and are on a budget.

WaggyFish

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app! It is really easy to setup. Can't wait to see the Return on investment. The customer service also totally deserves 5 stars.

Specialty Fittings Lingerie

Location Australia

The App itself is alright, however the customer service is great. Very friendly and super helpful. Was able to guide me through all my questions and help set up my plan for me. 5stars for customer support!

NFA Nutrition

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Awesome features, pretty easy to setup with a lot of customization if you need to be specific. Also they provide great template and campaigns example to help you start

Matchacha.nl

Location Netherlands

Installation was easy and my questions were answered quickly by Edgaras. What a great app and support! Thank you.

copingcovid

Location India

I did not know about web push before. Great customer service! Quick to respond and really liked the fact that I was talking to a real human and not a bot.

Olson Möbler i Åkersberga

Location Sweden

Excellent customer service, had some struggles with getting the SMS-functions to work with the legal texts as we're a national based company. Support helped us immediately to set it up correctly translated to our native language. 5/5!