4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its performance, affordability, and user-friendly design, including effective push notifications and retargeting features. Many credit it for boosting sales and conversion rates. The support team, including the CEO, is noted for their prompt and helpful responses. The app's SMS pricing is deemed reasonable and it's easy to install and integrate. It's recommended for all e-commerce sites due to its potential for growth, especially with the increasing support for web notifications.

February 7, 2018

It works very well, I would recommend it to a friend

Nazar Turkish Store
Peru
December 23, 2016

This is a really cool way to keep in touch with customers!

Internationalkeysupply Com
June 9, 2017

great app easy to use and with a lot of features

Manuels Corner
November 29, 2020

Emily for Firepush Customer Service helped us a great deal on the Black Friday weekend when we reached our web push limits and she opened up more slots for our promotions free of charge for this particular situation. Thanks Emily!

Project Yourself
February 28, 2018

Tom and the team are super responsive! If you have any issues they are happy to help and the free plan is really generous, meaning you can give it a proper go and test how effective push notifications are before having to spend anything!

Really glad I found the app!

Tickthebucket
January 20, 2017

Great App, this works for promotions or for notifications in parallel with emails for order status changes and back in stock notifications etc.

Eliquid Com
September 21, 2017

Thank you for creating this great app, helps a lot!!

Cospicky
Edited August 13, 2019

Very helpful information and have scheduled a demo to better understand the system. I think it can be helpful at maximizing our business and helping me automate some of our marketing so that I can focus on other areas of growth.

Jay J Garcia, MD Weight Loss, Wellness, & Aesthetic Centers
April 20, 2017

Good, and you worth owning. The function of that is so useful, I love this so much.

Hotchic
February 9, 2017

Exactly what i needed. My Offers are not overlooked. Thats what what i like.
Great App - I love it.