SMS + FREE Web Push messages

SMS + FREE Web Push messages

by Firepush

Order recovery with SMS and FREE Web push notifications

Taste Of A King

am new to this app but planning on using it for some time

Madicals

great work hopefully i get some sales!

Rielelysium

Interface could be better. I still need to test everything out

Dc Boutiques

congrat's, je viens juste de l'installer

Catexpresso

awesome app. will try first to see how it goes

Ecg Church America

Here is a little secret about Push Notifications. They are a new technology. Which means they are unregulated. Since we launched last month we've sent a push notification every hour of the day and our sales speak for themselves: https://cl.ly/2B3x423o2f1R

Tom and his team are amazing. We hope this wave stays for a while. All we can do is milk it while it's here.

Bad News: the more subscribers you earn, the more you need to pay. Just like Facebook, your users are really not your users. Meaning your subscribers can't be exported to another Push platform. Other platforms provide unlimited pushes for $24 and they also allow you to export to other platforms. We paid $600 for the same feature. Grew to over 1k subscribers and pushes became expensive. Now after 3 months we've started all over again with ZERO (0) subscribers on a different platform. But hey, at least we don't feel robbed anymore.

Do your homework.

Soul Sparkz

Really good application. Unfortunately it seems to really slow down my website.

Liquidrage

Id say half decent. It does do what it says it will do but there are other options out there that do the same type of things for a lot less, with the main option to push being in the most expensive plan of $150pm I would try other options first

Neptune Wild

Found a bug. It sent me a push notification for DELIVERY UPDATES. Umm...I didn't purchase anything. I emailed support in November and was told they will look into it. I had to uninstall the app because it's giving false information to Customers of Delivery when they didn't buy anything. To this day, I haven't heard back from the Support team and I have no idea if this app is working properly and the bug fixed.

New Shop 18

Great app. Store name should be their in the notification. Shopify URL can be different than store name and subscriber will not under stand the shopify URL. One of my store name is suitkart.com and shopify URL is newshoponline.myshopify.com for the same. Please make it available from the dashboard. Otherwise it is five star.