Improve conversion by clearly communicating accurate Delivery Dates and Ship costs on PDP, Cart and Checkout
Increase Revenue from Shipping
Reduced abandoned carts, reduce actual shipping costs with industry leading carrier rate shopping features.
Faster/Cheaper Delivery Option
Reduce total cost to delivery by automatically routing the orders based on the customer and inventory location.
About Fenix Conversion Improvement
App Installation Requirements
- Ideally suited for merchants doing the fulfillment themselves or 3PL. Not recommended for drop ship inventory.
- Merchants need to provide their carrier account credentials or rate cards to enable live carrier rate shopping through Fenix platform
- To show delivery estimates on the PDP/Cart/Checkout, merchants must use a tracked carrier service
- To use delivery estimates, merchants must use a tracked carrier service
Fulfillment Optimization for your Shoppers—and your Ops team
Per the latest market research, one of the biggest reasons shoppers abandon their carts is due to a lack of clarity for accurate delivery dates. Shoppers are demanding that visibility early in the shopping journey, just like top retailers in the world. The stakes have never been higher to address this critical shopper's need.
Retailers and brands deal with ever-increasing shoppers' delivery expectations, customer acquisition costs, and increased carrier fees. To successfully compete and grow in this environment requires an enterprise-level platform that can use AI and your data insights to optimize every shopper's journey dynamically. It ensures that you provide the best possible experience to your shoppers, resulting in topline growth without sacrificing profitability. The FenixCommerce Intelligent Delivery App addresses both of these issues by providing your shoppers with accurate Estimated Delivery Dates (EDDs) and Smart Shipping Costs—while giving your fulfillment team powerful tools to help them hit those EDDs using the lowest-cost-possible shipping services
Business Value Delivered
The IDP increases conversion and shipping revenue while reducing pre-sales inquiries.
- Accurate Estimated Delivery Dates set clear expectations: Improve conversion, reduce customer inquiries, and provide a personalized experience to each shopper with accurate EDDs in your checkout.
- Customize your checkout based on your business: Personalize your checkout for each shopper by presenting your choice of actual rates, flat rates, table-based rates, and promotional shipping offer like free shipping based on customer segments like first time buyers, loyal customers and many more.
- Save money on shipping with real-time carrier rate shopping: Connect your carrier accounts and let the IDP do the rest. The IDP can rate-shop every shipment (including dimensional weights and split/combined orders) in real-time to select the most cost-effective carrier/service that will support the shipping option chosen by the customer.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Free to install
Recurring fee of $159/month for up to 500 orders/month. Contact email@example.com for a custom quote.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Tubby Todd Bath Co.
Fenix has been a great add to our site thus far. We changed a few different things at the same time and so it's tough to tell how much of our improved conversion might be attributable to Fenix, but one only has to believe that a small portion of it is in order for Fenix to be self-funding. The implementation and customer success team has been excellent to work with and has been quick in responding to any issues and helping us fine tune our settings. We had a number of customer complaints initially that packages were not arriving on time - the silver lining of the complaints was that it was clear that our customers were really looking at the delivery dates and valuing that as part of their shopping experience with us. And as we dug in with the Fenix team, we realized that the delays were not issues with their algorithm, but rather some variability in pick and pack timing at our warehouse. We were able to easily add some buffer time while we addressed those with our warehouse. It's a super easy solution to work with and the team has always available in the right time period (incl. ASAP for urgent issues) when we have questions or need help.
It took a little while to fully integrate this app with our tech stack, but it was worth it. We've seen a significant uptick in conversion rate with new users since installing it.
We originally added Fenix because of the functionality of giving customers a smarter ETA for their orders and having more control over our expedited shipping offerings. However, one of the largest benefits is actually the control that their backend portal gives us over order fulfillment. You can add a custom buffer time per product (e.g. if we need more time to kit something on demand), or per shipping method (if UPS is experiencing major delays), or per warehouse (which I'll use if one of our 3PLs gets backed up over the holidays). We also worked with their developers to create auto-order-tagging rules based on product availability + the closest 3PL to the customer; this means that the app will tag the orders so as to direct them to the closest 3PL, taking into account product availability at each of our locations. (Our 3PLs use tags to know which orders to process and which to ignore.) This was something I had previously been looking into Order Management Systems for, which was going to cost $$$$.