Clearly communicate accurate Estimated Delivery Dates and Ship costs including PDP, Cart and Checkout to increase conversion.
Increase Revenue from Shipping
Lower actual shipping costs and increase revenues using real-time carrier and dynamic delivery options on the checkout.
Faster/Cheaper Delivery Option
Fenix optimizes the delivery options based on the customer location, inventory location and carrier shipping services used by the merchant.
About Fenix Intelligent Delivery
App Installation Requirements
- Merchant must have an online store and business address must be in the USA
- Merchant must have at least one fulfillment center in the USA
- Delivery Estimates provided to only USA domestic buyer address orders at the checkout page using USA domestic carrier services of UPS and USPS
- Merchant must accept USD Currency
- Delivery Estimates not provided to International orders
Fulfillment Optimization for your Shoppers—and your Ops team
Per the latest market research, one of the biggest reasons shoppers abandon their carts is due to a lack of clarity for accurate delivery dates. Shoppers are demanding that visibility early in the shopping journey, just like top retailers in the world. The stakes have never been higher to address this critical shopper's need.
Retailers and brands deal with ever-increasing shoppers' delivery expectations, customer acquisition costs, and increased carrier fees. To successfully compete and grow in this environment requires an enterprise-level platform that can use AI and your data insights to optimize every shopper's journey dynamically. It ensures that you provide the best possible experience to your shoppers, resulting in topline growth without sacrificing profitability. The FenixCommerce Intelligent Delivery App addresses both of these issues by providing your shoppers with accurate Estimated Delivery Dates (EDDs) and Smart Shipping Costs—while giving your fulfillment team powerful tools to help them hit those EDDs using the lowest-cost-possible shipping services
Business Value Delivered
The IDP increases conversion and shipping revenue while reducing pre-sales inquiries.
- Accurate Estimated Delivery Dates set clear expectations: Improve conversion, reduce customer inquiries, and provide a personalized experience to each shopper with accurate EDDs in your checkout.
- Customize your checkout based on your business: Personalize your checkout for each shopper by presenting your choice of actual rates, flat rates, table-based rates, and promotional shipping offer like free shipping based on customer segments like first time buyers, loyal customers and many more.
- Save money on shipping with real-time carrier rate shopping: Connect your carrier accounts and let the IDP do the rest. The IDP can rate-shop every shipment (including dimensional weights and split/combined orders) in real-time to select the most cost-effective carrier/service that will support the shipping option chosen by the customer.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Plus $0.23 per order for over 500 orders
Plus $0.23 per order for over 1000 orders
Plus $0.23 per order for over 5000 orders
Plus $0.23 per order for over 10000 orders
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
We originally added Fenix because of the functionality of giving customers a smarter ETA for their orders and having more control over our expedited shipping offerings. However, one of the largest benefits is actually the control that their backend portal gives us over order fulfillment. You can add a custom buffer time per product (e.g. if we need more time to kit something on demand), or per shipping method (if UPS is experiencing major delays), or per warehouse (which I'll use if one of our 3PLs gets backed up over the holidays). We also worked with their developers to create auto-order-tagging rules based on product availability + the closest 3PL to the customer; this means that the app will tag the orders so as to direct them to the closest 3PL, taking into account product availability at each of our locations. (Our 3PLs use tags to know which orders to process and which to ignore.) This was something I had previously been looking into Order Management Systems for, which was going to cost $$$$.
The Fenix application is a great addition to our sites for providing delivery estimates on PDP and Checkout pages. We needed a way to give customers an estimated shipping date and this app does exactly that. The app needed some small customized features to better fit our needs and the development team was very responsive and accommodating. Great customer service.
Amazon Style - Best app for delivery estimates on PDP and Checkout. There's a lot of customizations available based on shipping options and carriers, and they have also excellent customer support! This app will increase your conversion rate with the shipping information and estimated delivery date displayed on your store. I recommend it to all Shopify stores.