Shopify Flow , 55 reviews

3.5
November 6, 2023

For me it is a great app, and support helps with setting up flows. I think the bad reviews are here only becuase people do not understand the flow logic.

StretchFit™ Slovensko
Slovakia
8 months using the app
Shopify replied November 7, 2023

Amazing. Thanks for the review! For those of you reading this review, do check out the Flow discussion on the Shopify community: https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-flow-app/bd-p/flow

October 6, 2023

I needed a very niche solution to a problem that there was no app for. This helped me get exactly what I wanted and will help me retail customers as I grow. I know nothing about code and how things work so I asked a question on what I wanted in their flow support and Paul_N | Flow Product Manager @ Shopify help me!!
I am sure I can do so much more with this app, will explore when I have time

Bendix Coffee Roasters
15 days using the app
Shopify replied October 10, 2023

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are glad to help you find a solution through our community forum!

Edited September 2, 2023

I had some issues with the app at first, but Paul came in and helped me set up everything correctly. The app runs smoothly and fulfills my orders automatically.

Liftmas Tree
22 days using the app
November 24, 2023

This app is just perfect! I used it to tag products if they're available in one location, and sold out in the other one. I installed it and had it working perfectly after 2 hours! I'm impressed, this opens so many opportunities which would otherwise only be possible with deep programming or expensive apps for each case. Wow Shopify, Flow is an incredible extension for Shopify!!!

Menschenskinder
Germany
About 4 hours using the app
Shopify replied November 28, 2023

Thanks for the kind words, we think is a super-power for many merchants!

August 12, 2023

I'm relatively new but I am very impressed so far. I was looking for a way to automatically tag a customer when they purchased a specific product, and it took about 5 minutes of figuring out where the information was I wanted, and hey presto, exactly the automation I need. I'm delighted.

Sandwich Glass Museum
27 minutes using the app
Edited April 26, 2023

This app is great and useful. Shopify migrated things around and then provided crappy support on it after it migrated. Not to the fault of the app developer, they emailed me to tell me of the new fix. Happy with this app and it saves me time. I now know to reach out to the app developer and not Shopify for help from now on.

Kpop Omo
About 1 year using the app
Shopify replied March 9, 2023

Hi, thanks for the feedback. Flow's manual run "bulk" feature still works but you need to be on a resource list like Orders, Products, or Customers. Once you select something, Flow's Run Flow Automation link will be available under the "..." icon in the black toolbar.

June 28, 2023

NÃO ESTOU CONSEGUINDO ABRIR O APP?
COMO FAREI PARA CORRIR ESTE IMPASSE?
Shopify FLOW GRÁTIS PARA INSTALAR? PODE HAVER COBRANÇAS ADICIONAIS?
VAMOS RESPONDDER, TURMA DO CHAT, VAMAS. PRECISO RESOLVER O PROBLEMA DESSE APP, SLUCIONAR CONSTITUCIONALISCIMAMENTE EM MINHA LOJA WWW.TORRESMAGAZINE.COM

Torres Magazine
Brazil
About 1 month using the app
Shopify replied June 28, 2023

Hi, thanks for reaching out. You are currently on the Basic plan which does not have access to Shopify Flow. For the Shopify, Advanced, and Plus plans, Flow is provided at no extra cost.

May 18, 2023

Works well and seems to be frequently adding functionality. A feature that would be great to have is actions to alter inventory levels as we currently have to manually manage inventory for bundles that consist of multiple SKUs.

Queen City Dry Goods
About 1 month using the app
April 1, 2023

We have been using it for a couple months now to tag orders according to different criteria and it's been doing great for us so far.

Pack Turtle
2 months using the app
March 1, 2023

Needed to differentiate between POS and online customers via a tagging system. All apps that would do this required payment but this is done automatically via flows for free! Thanks!

Clues Fashion
1 day using the app
Shopify replied March 9, 2023

Great, thanks for the review!