Reviews (72)

3.7
May 24, 2024

One of the extremely beneficial apps that allow us to automate a huge part of our store AND its being regularly developed and enhanced!

Petriotics
Lebanon
Over 1 year using the app
Shopify replied May 26, 2024

Hi, thanks for the review. We really appreciate it!

May 28, 2024

The intuitive low-code editor makes it easy to build unique automations tailored to my specific needs. Whether it’s inventory management, fraud prevention, or order fulfillment, Flow has me covered.

Pixel Porch
3 days using the app
April 9, 2024

Brilliant part of shopify. Not sure why its not hyped. It's brilliant!

Love Thy Bargains
Over 1 year using the app
Shopify replied April 25, 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled you're enjoying using Flow.

April 7, 2024

Trying to create a Flow, but it constantly returns me a 500 page error once I click Create. Can it be fixed?

lovepaint.supplies
Estonia
About 4 hours using the app
Shopify replied April 8, 2024

Hi, could you contact support with that issue? We aren't having an outage right now, but we should be able to figure out the problem.

May 20, 2024

Great!

Dr. Grill Colombia
Colombia
8 months using the app
May 1, 2024

Great application. I'm looking forward to being able to use graphql mutations in inputs in the run-code action

Ciseco Hydrogen Main
Vietnam
18 minutes using the app
April 23, 2024

works great. But just like zapier and all the other workflow apps it requires thought and logic to make the flows work correctly.

Plainridge Park
12 minutes using the app
Shopify replied April 25, 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate your understanding of the thought and logic required to build custom apps/workflows through the Flow app. That said, we are working to make that requirement less and less.

Edited June 24, 2024

Latest update allowing us to pretty much update anything we need to has made this app perfect. Thank you!

Titan Pop Culture
Almost 2 years using the app
November 6, 2023

For me it is a great app, and support helps with setting up flows. I think the bad reviews are here only becuase people do not understand the flow logic.

StretchFit™ Slovensko
Slovakia
8 months using the app
Shopify replied November 7, 2023

Amazing. Thanks for the review! For those of you reading this review, do check out the Flow discussion on the Shopify community: https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-flow-app/bd-p/flow

December 9, 2023

I use the Flow app on my website at BuyExcelTemplates.com to automatically tag customers based on what they purchased so I can then use in email marketing.

BuyExcelTemplates.com