Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

SMS-Email Marketing, Pop up, Live chat. Klaviyo, Mailchimp alt

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

magic-sharing

Location China

我在使用过一些Email marketing之后选择的flowio. 首先,应用是免费的,设置也是简单的,但我在实际设置pop up时一直active不成功,但是在邮件联系了工作人员后很快得到了解决,Email设置也很简单,选择模板多,大家可以试一试,推荐

Browny Coffee Roasters

Great customer service from Vincent!
He was quick in handling the issue I was having & was very friendly.

jewigold

Location Egypt

Excellent customer service around the clock, they help you at all times. I recommend this application for life

FLOR HERMOSA

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used this app to create a pop-up message and collect customers information for marketing. Vincent was very helpful.

Wild Seeds

Location New Zealand

New to Flowio, so far very happy. Learning more as we need it. The customer support on the chat have been great, responsive with easy guidance. Looking forward to continuing.

yourstrulyrochele.com

Location Jamaica
Time spent using app 1 day

This app is so very easy to use. The drag and drop design interface makes everything a breeze. Email, Chat and Pop-ups all in one. Flowio is the best

Stylush Boutique

Time spent using app 1 day

I am actually new to this app and already love the different options it gives to build my audience which would ultimately lead to optimizing my sales. Thank you to Vincent for helping me with my email pop up! He was very kind and helpful and even showed me how to do it on my own when needed.

Wazzup Print

I am really happy with the services offered by them. Their work is wonderful and professional. I highly recommend using Flowio app.

Pachamamista Art

Time spent using app 1 day

I used this amazing app to create a campaign to collect emails for my store. The support to set it up was great and it helped me get my marketing campaign on right away.

Sootheez

1. I have tried to contact them to cancel my subscription since it won't me let do it myself and there is no online operator. 2.The app charges for impressions when other apps have it at no cost Ex:(Klavyio or smsbump) Still waiting for my cancelation and my refund.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49