Email, Pop Up, Live Chat, SMS

Email & SMS Marketing, Pop Up, Live Chat. Klaviyo, Privy alt

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Flavour Gainz

Location Australia

Great experience so far. Vincent was a big help in assisting with our pop-up design and UX. Yet to try the other features, but I am looking forward to it.

Posh Tomboy

David was absolutely amazing to work with! He took the time to explain all of the products offered in the app, discussed which would work best for my company, and gained my trust with the knowledge that he shared! I look forward to working with him and the Flowio team as I continue to grow my business to better reach my customers and convert to sales.

thetidyneat

I really like this app over some of the competitors. It's easier to use and more straightforward. I feel like with some of the others, you have to do a lot more work to customize it. The way the templates are designed really stands out and they are nice-looking. All you need to do is add your colors, logo, and products. So, that's less work that you have to do, which is always a plus when running an e-commerce store. Customer support is really great, and goes beyond to make sure you have everything set up well!

Haube

I asked a very specific question on the application and Ciara helped me all the way for it. Thank you for your help !!

June 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing Flowio.

Your comment has been shared with our Flowio Team. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our Flowio.

Wotans Axe Workshop

Location Georgia

I'm new here but I really like it! you have great service! David helped me a lot) I hope we work with you

yugaluxeshop

i love this app for my shopify business, so easy to get campaign done, and the team too humble, always helping me if i dont understand something, i love it.

The House of Rose Co.

I really love that I added this app to my Shopify story. it was easy to set up with all the help we get from customer service. Ciara was excellent in guiding me and checking to make sure everything worked smoothly for my popups and emailing.

Mox baseball

It's been a wonderful experience using the app. It's easy and neat. With great and timely customer support.

Ez Sox

Excellent customer service and very helpful in starting up. The app has everything I needed for pop-ups and emails. Highly recommend.

June 24, 2022

L'Occitane En Provence Malta

Location Malta

Really nice and efficient!! I really appreciated the help that this person gave me. The pop-up looks really nice! Thanks again

June 24, 2022