4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and powerful features such as email marketing, pop-ups, and live chat. Many have seen an increase in leads and conversions, attributing this to the app's effective design and professional templates. The customer service is frequently praised, with staff members like Ryth, Jenni, Vincent, and David often mentioned for their exceptional assistance. This app is seen as a game-changer, aiding merchants in growing their email lists and optimizing their marketing campaigns.

September 19, 2023

I can't say enough good things about this app! It's been a game-changer for my Shopify store. Highly recommended!

Favor Graphics
Vietnam
Over 1 year using the app
November 3, 2023

slow customer service to feedback
many debag in application

JEWLORI
3 months using the app
Flowio⭐ replied November 5, 2023

Hi Osama,

Thank you for submitting a review! We apologize for the slow response time. We understand that this is a frustrating experience, and we are committed to improving our customer support.

We are working on improving our in-app self-help resources to provide our customers with faster answers to their questions. Also, one of our representatives has reached out to you to address the issues you were having.

We appreciate your patience as we work to make improvements.

Sincerely,
The Flowio team

September 1, 2023

I don't know if the customers who have given a rating are really real. I tested the app for several days and noticed the following:

E-mail campaigns are not formatted and sent as a box, but a width of 100% is displayed. This looks terrible in Outlook and other mail clients.
Images with links or buttons cannot be sent in email campaigns. These are displayed in the template, but sending them is not possible. Our developer has tested this several times. He then removed the button links and image links. Then the newsletter was delivered to him. Previously, the message 'rejected' was always displayed.

It is also unusual that you have to confirm the domain via your own DNS by creating a TXT code in the DNS server and confirming the domain in this way. This also applies to the e-mail address. The basic idea is good, but some things don't work here.

The horribly formatted e-mails are also displayed in FLOW in every e-mail client with 100% instead of formatted as a box. Here, too, the basic idea would be wonderful, but the implementation is lacking.

We deleted the app again after losing a few hours of testing with it. By the way, we know what we're doing. We are PHP developers and computer scientists.

As a final piece of information, we naturally contacted support. He doesn't get in touch within 1-2 hours, but after 3 days and refers to more time and patience. No help was ever offered.

The whole issue is very unfortunate. Actually, I would like the app and the idea too, but it's just UNUSABLE.

Ayurveda Paradies Schweiz
Switzerland
9 days using the app
Flowio⭐ replied September 5, 2023

Hi Marcel,

Thank you so so much for submitting such a thorough and insightful review. This not only helps other merchants, but also motivates us to take extremely great measures in determining how under-performing our teams are.

I have sent a private message to you and hopefully will hear from you soon.

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Ryth - The Flowio team

July 3, 2023

I found a full support to fix my account from Flowio's team & I think the 1st idea is the only idea, I mean the 1st impression lasts

JewDody
Egypt
13 days using the app
August 7, 2023

very difficult to set up a pop-up window and finally it doesn't work at all, and this app not any help for my mobile display

5 STARS HOUSE
China
2 days using the app
Flowio⭐ replied August 9, 2023

Hi Kun Lin Yuan,

Thank you for submitting a review for our app!

Please accept my sincerest apology! We understood this experience was underwhelmed and we would have felt the same way.

I do see that one of our representatives has reached out to you to provide a solution. Can you please double-check and try it?

Once again, my apologies that you have had the experiences that I believe no one would want from a customer service team. I can assure you that the level of support from my team is improving, and we will try our best to assist you.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Flowio team

December 17, 2021

I use the app to handle my email to customers to help keep them engaged and that has really been beneficial for us.

Mount Yale Outdoor Company
Flowio⭐ replied December 17, 2021

Hi there,

Your feedback is very much appreciated. Our team is motivated by these wonderful comments and we promise to keep working day by day to perfect the app for merchants like you.

You will always be accompanied by our Customer Success team during your journey with Flowio. Again, thank you so much!

Cheers

March 14, 2022

Dave, really helped me with a lot of patience :), nice guy! I recommend flowio and also the service.

Meu Amigo Vito
Brazil
Flowio⭐ replied March 15, 2022

Dear,

We appreciate receiving such constructive words from you. This is a motivation for us to move the app forward and keep making it better and better.

Our Customer Success team is to be with you anytime you need. Again, thank you so much for choosing the Flowio app.

Cheers,

November 13, 2021

EXCELLENT support... The team is very supportive, responsive and made everything easy for me to start my first E-mail campaign... This is my to go to app for marketing to my customers!

Fintek
Flowio⭐ replied November 14, 2021

Hi there,

It's David here, I'm more than happy to get this such motivating feedback from you. This encourages not only me but also the team to continue to perfect our app and customer service.

It is a pleasure to accompany you in the first stage. Flowio will always be by your side, assisting and encouraging you, just as you have supported us.

Flowio team.

September 25, 2021

I would not have a professional email marketing strategy in place that actually drives results if I did not come across this AMAZING app. Truly a game changer as it has all the up to date features and it is easy to use. I love how the app is so flexible in temrs of designing an email template and allowing you to design it in line with your brand's overall look and feel. Also, I like how easy it is to set up email automation for campaigns that go live, making my life as an ecommerce administrator easier. Outstanding customer service who care and help you in a time efficient manner and satisfy all your requests. Defo recommend (:

heatlondon
Flowio⭐ replied September 27, 2021

Hi there,

It's always our honor to see your business doing great with Flowio. Thank you for your kind, motivating feedback. This definitely encourages us to better our service.

Hope you will continue to have a good experience and please feel free to reach us at any time, we are happy to assist always.

Flowio team.

November 30, 2021

Best App i have ever used for email marketing and Automation.. Am loving the flows and ease of use. Customer Support Rocks

Potato Post NZ
New Zealand
Almost 2 years using the app
Flowio⭐ replied November 30, 2021

Hi there,

This is David from the Customer support team.

Thank you for your kind words. This really encourages our team to continue to bring the best services to our valued customers.

Best wishes for your business, we are proud to be a small part of your success.

Cheers!