4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and diverse features such as email campaigns, pop-ups, and live chat. They find the customizable templates effective in enhancing conversions. The app's performance is reliable and the customer support team is responsive and helpful. Some merchants reported a significant increase in leads and email subscribers within a month. The app also offers a free plan with a generous number of impressions and emails per month.

September 19, 2023

I can't say enough good things about this app! It's been a game-changer for my Shopify store. Highly recommended!

Favor Graphics
Vietnam
Over 1 year using the app
November 3, 2023

slow customer service to feedback
many debag in application

JEWLORI
3 months using the app
Flowio⭐ replied November 5, 2023

Hi Osama,

Thank you for submitting a review! We apologize for the slow response time. We understand that this is a frustrating experience, and we are committed to improving our customer support.

We are working on improving our in-app self-help resources to provide our customers with faster answers to their questions. Also, one of our representatives has reached out to you to address the issues you were having.

We appreciate your patience as we work to make improvements.

Sincerely,
The Flowio team

September 1, 2023

I don't know if the customers who have given a rating are really real. I tested the app for several days and noticed the following:

E-mail campaigns are not formatted and sent as a box, but a width of 100% is displayed. This looks terrible in Outlook and other mail clients.
Images with links or buttons cannot be sent in email campaigns. These are displayed in the template, but sending them is not possible. Our developer has tested this several times. He then removed the button links and image links. Then the newsletter was delivered to him. Previously, the message 'rejected' was always displayed.

It is also unusual that you have to confirm the domain via your own DNS by creating a TXT code in the DNS server and confirming the domain in this way. This also applies to the e-mail address. The basic idea is good, but some things don't work here.

The horribly formatted e-mails are also displayed in FLOW in every e-mail client with 100% instead of formatted as a box. Here, too, the basic idea would be wonderful, but the implementation is lacking.

We deleted the app again after losing a few hours of testing with it. By the way, we know what we're doing. We are PHP developers and computer scientists.

As a final piece of information, we naturally contacted support. He doesn't get in touch within 1-2 hours, but after 3 days and refers to more time and patience. No help was ever offered.

The whole issue is very unfortunate. Actually, I would like the app and the idea too, but it's just UNUSABLE.

Ayurveda Paradies Schweiz
Switzerland
9 days using the app
Flowio⭐ replied September 5, 2023

Hi Marcel,

Thank you so so much for submitting such a thorough and insightful review. This not only helps other merchants, but also motivates us to take extremely great measures in determining how under-performing our teams are.

I have sent a private message to you and hopefully will hear from you soon.

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Ryth - The Flowio team

March 20, 2023

Ryth has been extremely helpful! He's been extremely kind and offering the best possible attention. That's the kind of customer service I love to get! Outstanding and quick onboarding support. I added this app because I replaced our e-platform for my site and this came with better price.

EV FUEL
Sweden
6 months using the app
March 5, 2023

I am very pleased with the support I have received from Ryth this evening and Vincent in the past. Both have helped me through issues I have had and have made working with Flowio a breeze. Thank you - a 2 thumbs up.

My Ol' Blues
6 months using the app
March 13, 2023

Ryth is the BEST!!!! Helped me with all my issues and answered every question. 10 Star service!!! My pop up wasn't showing up and he fixed everything for me. Even looked over my emails to see if I did them right. I am really liking how this app sets up the emails and they actually "send" unlike the app I just uninstalled. It never sent one single email in 2 months. This app has everything, all in one place. It needs an upgrade for a FAQs on your chat box, hint to the developer, but that's just my opinion.

Oliver & Company Toys
4 days using the app
February 22, 2023

The app has everything we need and works flawlessly. Jennie from the support team has been incredible in assisting us with some minor hiccups and general questions.

Select Beauty
Norway
About 1 year using the app
July 3, 2023

I found a full support to fix my account from Flowio's team & I think the 1st idea is the only idea, I mean the 1st impression lasts

JewDody
Egypt
13 days using the app
August 7, 2023

very difficult to set up a pop-up window and finally it doesn't work at all, and this app not any help for my mobile display

5 STARS HOUSE
China
2 days using the app
Flowio⭐ replied August 9, 2023

Hi Kun Lin Yuan,

Thank you for submitting a review for our app!

Please accept my sincerest apology! We understood this experience was underwhelmed and we would have felt the same way.

I do see that one of our representatives has reached out to you to provide a solution. Can you please double-check and try it?

Once again, my apologies that you have had the experiences that I believe no one would want from a customer service team. I can assure you that the level of support from my team is improving, and we will try our best to assist you.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Flowio team

December 17, 2021

I use the app to handle my email to customers to help keep them engaged and that has really been beneficial for us.

Mount Yale Outdoor Company
About 2 years using the app
Flowio⭐ replied December 17, 2021

Hi there,

Your feedback is very much appreciated. Our team is motivated by these wonderful comments and we promise to keep working day by day to perfect the app for merchants like you.

You will always be accompanied by our Customer Success team during your journey with Flowio. Again, thank you so much!

Cheers