Email Pop Up, Live Chat & SMS

Pop up Email, Automation SMS, Klaviyo & Privy alternative

Free plan available

fauve copenhagen

I had great help with making my pop-up message for my website. David sent me an example of my pop-up message before i even had design my own - and it was just how i wanted it. Could not recommend more!

January 16, 2022

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback. These are not just regular words, they are incredible encouragement that motivates us to keep moving forward, to make our app as best as possible for merchants like you.

Our Customer Success team will always be with you every step of the journey. Enjoy your stay with Flowio.

VENTEDO

Amazing. The customer service helped me out with setting up at no cost. If there were more than 5 stars I'd give it!

Teamknowfish Tackle

I just started using this app and I really like it. Customer support is very fast and walked me through each step. They were so helpful.

Locks By Rena

I like the app very easy to use and the customer service is great. Very good experience. Recommend for use.

Plants n' Crafts

Ryth has been so supportive and really made it easy for me to navigate the app. He also made a great pop up campaign for my store! Amazing! Thanks again! Will surely recommend this.

Isla And Boe

The app will be very helpful for us with our website and engaging with customers. It is easy to use and looks very professional. The agent we spoke to was very polite and helpful.

January 12, 2022

Mama Koala

App is convenient to use. The design of the app is also very user-friendly. They will offer more favorable and applicable solutions according to different customers' usage. I am very satisfied with David's service, thank you!

January 12, 2022

ThePaperPress

I used this app to create a pop on my website to expand our email subscriber list. the app is really simple to use and produces beautiful designs. I have no faults with the pop which allows many settings for you to customise when the pop is shown. The team at flowio automatically assessed my pop and recommended changes I could make to increase its effectiveness. So Helpful

January 11, 2022

BabyLu Apparel

I like this app! the customer service is great. Jei was great, she was able to help me with everything and even provided step by step instructions.

January 10, 2022

Memoo

I have not yet used the app to push my notifications to my customers but I'm really happy with the way the customer service is :) Ryth has been nothing but helpful and absolutely understanding of how busy we get sometimes, he's even helped us set up and connected our domain and helped integrate one of our email designs into the app :) I have given them a few suggestions that would help immensely to make things easier to those who want to use HTML code or other email designers and I'm looking forward for the development to occur.

January 10, 2022