4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive features including email marketing, pop-ups, and live chat. They appreciate its effectiveness in growing email lists and boosting conversions, with some noting an increase in subscribers. The app's customization capabilities are well-regarded. The customer support team is frequently praised for their exceptional service. The free plan is particularly beneficial for those starting out or running smaller businesses.

March 9, 2022

The pop up message is very easy to make, good design.
free entry is also a good benefit. support team answers very quickly.

FashToday
Thailand
Flowio⭐ replied March 9, 2022

Dear,

We appreciate receiving such constructive words from you. This is a motivation for us to move the app forward and keep making it better and better.

Our Customer Success team is to be with you anytime you need. Again, thank you so much for choosing the Flowio app.

January 28, 2022

The first impression is very good. David is a great supporter who does everything to make the customers happy. Now i can start with email marketing. I would recommend it to everyone. :)

BURMS - 3D-Druck Jena GmbH & Co.KG
Germany
Flowio⭐ replied January 28, 2022

Dear,

We are extremely happy to receive such good words from you. This is a huge motivation for us to move the app forward and keep making it better and better.

April 8, 2022

I'm new to all this automation but the live help is making my life so much easier getting me through and helping me make campaigns Thanks guys!

Rapid3D US
Flowio⭐ replied April 8, 2022

November 23, 2021

very useful app to contact my customers. and they have pretty nice help, Vincent is a patient and gentle man, he gave lots of tips about SMS marketing. thanks~

HelloMida
Vietnam
Flowio⭐ replied November 23, 2021

Hi there,

Your compliments and support make us feel proud. This gives us more confidence and motivation to continue to improve and perfect our products.

Thank you, wish your business will grow far and higher.

The Flowio team

June 28, 2022

i love this app for my shopify business, so easy to get campaign done, and the team too humble, always helping me if i dont understand something, i love it.

yugaluxeshop
Flowio⭐ replied June 28, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing Flowio.

Your comment has been shared with our Flowio Team. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our Flowio.

Thank again, and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,
Flowio Team

December 26, 2022

So far, very satisfied with the app. It is easy to use, user friendly.

I have a small problem with sender email adress (nothing too big) that is in the fixing, thanks to Vincent, who is pulling all his knowledge to solve it and we are on a good way! He is doing everything that he can, to help us with it and I appreciate it so very much. I will be certainly using this app and hopefully Vincent will be there as our support :) Very happy with it!

Lauuwe - Awaken the beauty in you
Slovenia
September 7, 2022

User friendly, cool templates & features. The live chat support is awesome and Vincent was very helpful by guiding me through the first steps and giving me feedback on my designs. 100% satisfied, I will recommend it to my friends!

flow
Germany
October 11, 2021

Installation was super easy. Once you work out the email layout it was was super easy to design and send. Help was patient and kind and really made it easy. A great app, one I'm really pleased to have found

StickyBoo Stickers
Flowio⭐ replied October 11, 2021

Thank you for your kind reviews.

We are very happy and grateful that customers have trusted and used the service from Flowio. It is always our honor and pride to see your business fly high with us.

We wish you well with your business! Please do not hesitate to contact us whenever you need assistance.

Flowio team

February 2, 2022

This app is really great, but some more templates would be useful for upcoming occasions e.g international women day, world book day, easter etc. The customer service is great too, they set up everything for me when I changed over from their old app. It is easy to see how much revenue your emails have generated, which is useful for tracking trends etc. It would be useful if you could automatically send a lead magnet when people sign up e.g a PDF, I'm not sure if there is a way to do this on the app.

Sankah
Flowio⭐ replied February 2, 2022

December 28, 2021

Very nice app and great support, easy to use compare other apps I've ever tried. Vincent made me a perfect demo flow as I wanted.

COVERARY
Japan
Flowio⭐ replied December 28, 2021

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback. These are not just regular words, they are incredible encouragement that motivates us to keep moving forward, to make our app as best as possible for merchants like you.

Our Customer Success team will always be with you every step of the journey. Enjoy your stay with Flowio.

Cheers!