Flowio Email Marketing, Pop Up

SMS-Email Marketing, Pop up, Live chat. Klaviyo, Mailchimp alt

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ROAR LIVING ™

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 16 hours

David helped me sort my Pop up super quickly, he went out of his way to create a second page for me which I had forgot and get my Pop up organised very efficiently, 10/10 would recommend great customer service and quick app to use

Amkawaii

Great app, but even better Customer Support
The app itself is a great app. You have the freedom to basically design your emails and sms anyway you wish but the most attractive part about the product wasn't the app but the stellar customer service blew me away. On just a free plan, the customer service I was given was amazing. David was incredibly kind, responsive and helpful, fixing my issues quickly and even educating me when I asked. He always offered to fix my errors for me even before I had the chance to ask him. Usually, I don't leave reviews but the customer support alone made me write a review.

brynn hudson

David has been wonderful at providing great customer service to help me setup a popup the way I needed it. Service is very good.

Alice Trendz

Location Sri Lanka
Time spent using app About 4 hours

I used this app to send a Welcome email to email subscribers. David is friendly and helpful. Thanks for your help to improve our sales. I recommend this app.

Nussify

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Good communication and nice help thanks to David. He helped me set up my first pop-up. I did nothing really ;). Thanks

Mommies Best Mall

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 14 hours

The support is excellent, very good service, Vincent answered all my questions in the chat, very helpful. Thank you again.
So far I love this app.

Nutri-Patch®

Outstanding and quick onboarding support. I added this app because I needed a pop up and start SMS marketing for my site.

Happy Vegannie

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 11 hours

So far Vincent has been super helpful! He's been extremely kind and offering the best possible attention. That's the kind of customer service I love to get!

Exhaust Garment

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Five star due to fast response received. Easy to set up as well. Can consider this to build up your community.

Trident

am new here on dropshipping and i needed to see if my work can be a little easier when it comes to marketing, ciara was soo helpful and kind, i cant thank her enough, since i started using it its been very helpful, ive benn chilling yall. thank you soo much ciara for your help , i really appreciate your kind words and really making me feel like i got this, i cant wait to enjoy all this.. am grateful I found her..